Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigers truly need to focus and win their next 3 basketball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Tigers truly need to focus and win their next 3 basketball

Mar 3, 2019, 11:03 PM

games......last two regular season games and first round of the Tournament

IF....and I know its "a big if"....they can pull that off, I think they'll make the Big Dance

Though, like all long-time Clemson basketball fans, I eternally hold out hope that the Tigers will have a weekend unparalleled in Clemson athletic history and win The ACC Tournament

Can't believe another basketball season is rapidly drawing to conclusion--- we still got 45 baseball games left

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigers truly need to focus and win their next 3 basketball

Mar 3, 2019, 11:31 PM

Hard to believe since being a charter member since 1954 that no Clemson Men's Basketball team hasn't at least won one ACC Tournament title in a span of 65 years and only been to 2 championship games all time.Who knows being the tournament is back in Charlotte this year the current Tiger team could shock the College Basketball world and do what the 2008 team did in Charlotte by making it the championship game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 11:32 PM

I am with y’all. This team has the fight and ability to win, they just need the confidence to finish. I hope our seniors go out on a good note

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Agree - that would be ....

Mar 4, 2019, 5:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigers truly need to focus and win their next 3 basketball ]

... super!! Maybe the seniors can do it !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

The venue may change,

Mar 4, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigers truly need to focus and win their next 3 basketball ]

but the referees never have.

Mar 4, 2019, 8:17 AM

Don’t look forward to baseball. You’ll only be disappointed. Just waiting for football next year

Mar 4, 2019, 9:07 AM

You must not have been watching same team that actually plays ; they will be lucky to get NIT bid ; it's time for a coaching change

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Soo, let's assume they do win the next 2, who does it

Mar 4, 2019, 9:22 AM

look like we'll play in the ACC tourney?

If they wear the Orange PAW, then I’ll support them.

Mar 4, 2019, 9:23 AM

A lot of old fans were “All In” before Dabo coined the phrase for our football team. Most still live by that code.

There will be a appropriate time to evaluate the coaching but pretty sure everything that could be said has been said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic