Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Pretty good thread been going on Reddit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Pretty good thread been going on Reddit

Sep 19, 2017, 2:41 PM

t is the most NSFW thing you have witnessed at a party?

Mildly NSFW, but text only.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/711ye8/what_is_the_most_nsfw_thing_you_have_witnessed_at/

We were throwing a house party for one of our room mates that was turning 21. Said birthday boy was wasted fairly early in the night and was placed in the bath tub with the curtain drawn. Their logic was that he could sleep and if he threw up he'd be in the tub.

A couple hours later this girl shows up. She was a friend of a friend, 18, maybe 5 foot tall super white girl who just got off her shift at "Twin Peaks." As the mostly sober host, I welcomed her and went outside to have a cigarette.

Maybe 15 minutes later I return inside to find the tiny white girl on the floor puking into a trash can. Well that escalated quickly, but not shocking considering her size. The start of the weirdness was that she was conversing with my friend Daniel...in fluent Spanish. Oh...ok so she speaks spanish. A little surprising but whatever. So between heaves Daniel and I help her to the bathroom to pray to the porcelain god.

She wants to shut the bathroom door. I say sure, but not to lock the door so we can get in there if she passes out to make sure she doesn't, you know, die. Of course, as soon as she goes in she locks the door.

What we had forgotten was that Birthday Boy was asleep in the tub. He was awoken by, what he described as, "the worst smelling ####" he had ever smelled in his life. Not wanting to let this random girl know he was hiding in the bathtub, he did his best to keep quiet through the gagging. Tiny Girl had diarrhea so rank that she decided that she was too embarrassed to face the party. Her solution? Climb out the tiny bathroom window. When we got the door unlocked and went in we found her halfway out the window, her #### covered thong on the floor, and Birthday Boy pale and sweating in the tub after his unwanted birthday surprise.

She slept on her side on the couch with a female friend to watch over her. The next morning she claimed to not remember a thing and swears she doesn't know a word of spanish.

TL;DR a tiny white girl got absolutely sloshed in a few minutes, started speaking spanish, then #### herself so bad she tried to escape through the window.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty good thread been going on Reddit

Sep 19, 2017, 2:43 PM

That thread use the poop thong story

Could also use the story about the girl ######## in the living room. Was that @huntfishtiger?

Sep 19, 2017, 2:46 PM

It's a dance called "The Mess". You stand still on the dance floor and nothing moves but your bowels.

Sep 19, 2017, 2:49 PM

He may have had one, I had a friend who had a girl

Sep 19, 2017, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Pretty good thread been going on Reddit ]

shid in his bedroom floor during a party. They kicked her and her friend out and never saw them again.

There was also a girl that came to Clemson at the tail end of my reign there, but I had a few friends who knew her...She went by "Ratchet Melissa". The story goes she #### in a bucket in the middle of a party, and that was supposedly one of her milder stories.

There was also an ADPI who shid herself while giving a speech in her public speaking class. Again, after I had left, but I know a girl who was in the class. I think she was just rushing at that point and didn't make the team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was still around for those, I feel like there was one more

Sep 19, 2017, 2:56 PM

about someone pissing into a trashcan in the crowd at overtime as well, but don't quote me on that one. At least that was a dude I think

ROH

I think Ratchet Melissa was pretty widely known

Sep 19, 2017, 3:00 PM

I'm guessing she's not there anymore. There was another chick I know who became pretty popular for her BJ's. I think even the great Ben Bouleware tweeted about her at one point. She now lives in Greenville and has predictably gone into a downward spiral with Obeds and hispanics.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I started hooking up with a chick I worked with in college.

Sep 19, 2017, 2:59 PM [ in reply to He may have had one, I had a friend who had a girl ]

The first night we ever hooked up we were both hammered. I woke up and the bed was kind of wet. I was like "holy ####, did I #### myself last night?" But then I realized that the wetness was WAYYY more concentrated on her side.

SHE is the one who peed in the bed, and she tried to be sneaky about it. Her futile attempts to purposely spill a glass of water I brought her to make it look like it was water in the bed were hilarious.

We dated for about 6 months.

Tucker Maxx has a similar story about

Sep 19, 2017, 3:16 PM

pissing the bed himself and then rolling a chick into it to make her think she did it.

http://tuckermax.com/stories/tucker-tries-buttsex-hilarity-does-not-ensue/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

anyone remember Kappa Kate?***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:19 PM [ in reply to He may have had one, I had a friend who had a girl ]

no....Go on though.............***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:22 PM

well, her name was kate

Sep 19, 2017, 3:33 PM

and she was a kappa,

she would introduce herself that way.

she passed out on a couch one night and got a lot of tea bags. this was disposable camera days, so really no evidence.

That is a very disappointing.

Sep 19, 2017, 3:41 PM

Seriously. You should feel bad. That whole " 'member Kappa Kate" thing paints the beginnings of a mental picture with endless possibilities that you then finished with a weak story that was a little rapey. Worst of all, you didn't provide pigs. RA'd.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i fell like someone else here would remember her

Sep 19, 2017, 3:44 PM

there was another chick named poopie #### mouth cus she let a dood SIIHB and then in her mouth.

one chick used a doods razor to shave her nethers while he waited in the bed for her. his razor was a hairy mess, but he got laid.

Re: i fell like someone else here would remember her

Sep 19, 2017, 3:53 PM

I broke a bet, I know that. and i dont care what you think. fact of the matter you will have an image of me living in my mom's basement regardless, when in reality I am likely a lot more successful professionally than you. this much I am sure of.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:54 PM

What is that in reference to?***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:57 PM

tbalms weather thread in the P&R

Sep 19, 2017, 4:01 PM

actually I am at work, the 3D images I am creating will be seen by tens of millions of people. Now back to your spreadsheets.

Re: well, her name was kate

Sep 19, 2017, 3:46 PM [ in reply to well, her name was kate ]

Posts like this are despicable, unnecessary, and cowardly. How are you, as a middle-aged man, going to sit here and post about hot young girls, and drool over them like a f r e a k I n g p e r v e r t. This is a F - I N G FOOTBALL forum, not upstatepredators.com. If those girls were my daughters, You'd be seeing me out front of your house with a loaded 44. Posts like this should be banned and those who post this crap should be banned. Clemson folk are supposed to have class and respect others, not discuss how much you'd want to bang a college girls you don't even know anything about... and is a F R E A K I N G K I D! Good gosh almighty man, posts like this and people say the crap p I s s me off.

Keep this forum to football, and quit ******* girls with your eyes. There's my piece

Re: well, her name was kate

Sep 19, 2017, 3:56 PM [ in reply to well, her name was kate ]

Your very sick person an need help. I feel sorry for your parents. I bet they regret ever giving birth to your sick self

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

The worst I personally ever witnessed was a chick getting

Sep 19, 2017, 2:56 PM

fugged in the Tillman Place pool with a HUGE crowd surrounding her and a dude standing over them giving everyone a play by play as people clapped and offered their support/suggestions. There were over 100 people there I'd say. Guy had her up in the corner of the pool going to town, she was pretty hot and he was this weird looking emo guy.

Also watched one of my parents good friends daughters doing naked hand stands before she got a train run on her at Chimney Ridge. I was also good friends with her brother and felt the shame for him. Robertn knows this chick.

What year was Tillman Place event? I lived there all 4 year

Sep 19, 2017, 3:05 PM

s of my tenure.

I'm going to say 2009ish

Sep 19, 2017, 3:09 PM

Maybe 2010. Was the very beginning of the fall semester.

Ah. I peaced out at the end of 2008.

Sep 19, 2017, 3:11 PM

My dog swam in that pool. I peed in that pool many times. Groce for her puss.

I was probably peeing in that pool as I watched***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:15 PM

Man, what kind of parties did you go to?***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:30 PM [ in reply to The worst I personally ever witnessed was a chick getting ]

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ever played NBA2K with a bunch of gangbangers in the

Sep 19, 2017, 3:52 PM

ghetto of Anderson? Gangbangers as in drug dealers, not the guys you see jerkin' themselves waiting on their turn at the #######.

I had half of the baseball team trying to beat my ### one night at Calhoun Courts. Called my friend and I jumped into the back of his truck as we drove away. Felt like something out of the movies. About a year later I got to repay my debt to him when two Latin Kings brought him over to my apartment after he OD'ed on what I believe to be oxycontin. Good times.

I'm going to need a little bit more on this whole baseball

Sep 19, 2017, 4:01 PM

team fight story.

those dudes were always looking to brawl when i was there

Sep 19, 2017, 4:09 PM

flat brimmed meat heads

Sometimes, when it's everyone else's fault, it's your fault.

Sep 19, 2017, 4:17 PM

This obviously doesn't apply to you, though.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I've told the story in here before

Sep 19, 2017, 4:19 PM [ in reply to I'm going to need a little bit more on this whole baseball ]

It was when Kyle Parker was visiting, before he was officially at Clemson. My girlfriend went to pee at a party and he followed her in the bathroom. She texts me like w tf this guy won't let me pee. I was not very diplomatic and things just devolved from there, he went and got his bros. I had called the friend with the truck for backup, but once the fourth guy took his shirt off I realized I was overmatched. Girlfriend had already given up on trying to talk sense into me and had met the friend at the truck and said I'd be there soon. I guess she knew where that was going. I liked to fight but was no fool.

Re: I think I've told the story in here before

Sep 19, 2017, 4:28 PM

KyleParker, GITT and tell us your side of the story.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

TIL, lakebum is not afraid of 3 shirtless dudes

Sep 19, 2017, 5:57 PM [ in reply to I think I've told the story in here before ]

but the 4th will tip the scales.

Easy explanation

Sep 19, 2017, 7:00 PM

If it's just one guy, he can escape a sticky situation by using his mouth... you know... talk his way out of it.

If its three guys, he also have to use his hands... you know to fight his way out of it.

The fourth guy... well let me tell you... the forth guy takes a hole lot more commitment. Butt fuckk it, I'm sure lakebum could figure his way out of that situation a$$ well.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand finished***

Sep 19, 2017, 3:00 PM

My favorite from that thread...Saw some guy put a banana in

Sep 19, 2017, 3:13 PM

the washing machine, put it on a 40 spin and ########## whilst watching it. Don't do drugs, kids.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TXTF be like:

Sep 19, 2017, 3:36 PM

Wanna give me a spin?

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic