Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
### is this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

### is this

Mar 28, 2014, 8:34 AM

http://www.garnetandblackattack.com/2014/3/27/5554994/south-carolina-legislature-passes-resolution-honoring-steve-spurrier

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WTH is all I got to say....................lol

Mar 28, 2014, 8:42 AM

Go Tigers...............

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

so this is what the state government does

Mar 28, 2014, 8:46 AM

All day?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: so this is what the state government does

Mar 28, 2014, 9:02 AM

All that is about nothing else but Dabo saying that we were the only team to ever win a BCS bowl in the state of South Carolina. All those ##### has let that one statement chew on their guts ever since Dabo made the statement. This is their way of telling Dabo that the people running this state don't care or give a FK about him or Clemson. And they are showing Clemson Nation that they don't care about wasting their tax dollars to get that message across. No mentioning of Dabo's success or any Clemson player other than how many times their public drunk broad casting coach has beat Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't believe Clemson legislators would concur on this.

Mar 28, 2014, 2:28 PM

If they did, I sincerely hope they get trounced in their re-election bid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Mar 28, 2014, 8:59 AM

Whereas nobody but a Coot would find that reasonable. He wins Outback Bowls and got them curbstomped 4 years ago in their only noticeably significant season. They have done what ? Spurrier is really quite the salesman isn't he ? Improvements come in many forms , but they haven't actually acheived a darn thing outside of beating Clemson 5 straight.
I laugh ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Honored by the only group of folks

Mar 28, 2014, 9:03 AM

Who may actually drink more on the job than he does.

DB23

I'm sure Dabo's will follow soon!!! :)*** It better or

Mar 28, 2014, 9:04 AM

vote them out of office!!

Whereas Dabo has lost 5 in a row to the coots for the 1st time in history..

Mar 28, 2014, 9:18 AM

I can see it now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

So he is getting it for beating us???? Doubt that.***

Mar 28, 2014, 3:55 PM

Hey, they gave the states 5th best WR one a while back.

Mar 28, 2014, 9:14 AM

Bruce Ellington was honored for showing up for class and paying his child support.

Re: Hey, they gave the states 5th best WR one a while back.

Mar 28, 2014, 10:07 AM

As a WHOLE, I guess they were honoring Mangus for public pissing while drunk.

It Is An Easy Accomplishment There ----

Mar 28, 2014, 9:16 AM

You got the right wing, the left wing, and now
obviously the chicken wing.

Honestly that is the last honor he will get. That is
the last honor Chickenlina will ever get after its
all said and done.

Come on Dabo, lets get this thing right.

When is our Clemson Alum Governor going to intervene?

Spurrier is SCUM. Was it keeping Mangus on staff or showing up drunk on TV that made him resolution worthy?

If beating your instate rival 4+ times in a row is the prerequisite, then Clemson should have a whole effing WING of the Statehouse named after our players and coaches.

this is chortle-worthy

maybe even a guffaw or two.....

".....the first coach to win the SEC East with two different teams".

Well, since he's the ONLY person who has ever coached two different SEC East teams.....duh.

This has to be a new low in grasping at straws.

Re: this is chortle-worthy

Mar 28, 2014, 10:27 AM

More like grasping for recognition. I guess its understandable though. Over a hundred years of failure has cause that fan base some serious psychological problems. I'm very surprised slurrier hasn't been awarded the SC Nobel prize for fan base psychiatry. He has also proved that verbal placebo works also. What ever he tells them seems to be working, for now. Lies and sweet talk can only last for so long.

Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?***

Mar 28, 2014, 9:42 AM

Pandering to their base...lowest common denominator.

Mar 28, 2014, 9:55 AM

Guess they took a break from "job creation"...lol

Re: Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?***

Mar 28, 2014, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?*** ]

Maybe even freshmanic or even kindergardenish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or dipchitish***

Mar 28, 2014, 9:58 AM

My new word for the day --- Thanks

Mar 28, 2014, 11:04 AM

Re: Or dipchitish***

Mar 29, 2014, 7:17 PM [ in reply to Or dipchitish*** ]

Change the C to an S, and I think you have a winner.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?***

Mar 28, 2014, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?*** ]

That's our South Carolina General Assembly alright. They make us so proud!!!:(

Re:Yep, considering who is doing it.***

Mar 28, 2014, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?*** ]

No, might not even be Jr. High but what would you expect?***

Mar 29, 2014, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Seems rather sophomoric, don't you think?*** ]

What about the Moobs ?

Mar 28, 2014, 9:48 AM

Do they get anything ? They keep a hanging around and still no recognition. It is a huge legislative oversight .

DB23

When SOS retires they will be back to normal.

Mar 28, 2014, 10:12 AM

But you have to admit they are on a run this state has never seen except for 1981.

Re: When SOS retires they will be back to normal.

Mar 28, 2014, 11:06 AM

What? Do you know anything about football?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When SOS retires they will be back to normal.

Mar 28, 2014, 1:23 PM

Sorry for being honest. They've had 3 consecutive 11 win seasons (we've had 3 ever). Although I will say our 4 year run run from '87-'90 is extremely similar (all 10-2 seasons). Of course they can't touch our national championship, but you can't discredit what they've done the last three years. We've only had that consistency once, maybe twice in the history of our program. If we want respect when we are back on top, we have to pay it forward.

"They"..."we"

Mar 28, 2014, 1:57 PM

You are one messed up dude. Like I've told you dozens of times before, you're either a low IQ 12-year old, or a mentally imbalanced adult. I thinking the latter.

And congrats on all those championships during your run..oh wait, not so much.

5th place?

Sometimes I think I'm the only adult on this board

Mar 28, 2014, 2:05 PM

I don't like giving SC credit, but I do when they deserve it. I think eayone who does not are the mentally imbalanced ones.

We own them for the entire football series. They have owned the rivalry for five years in a row. Spurrier is the BEST thing that ever happened to them. They have won on unprecedented levels the last three years. These are facts. If you dispute them, you are wrong. All I ever said on this thread was to give credit where it's due, but that when SOS leaves, it's all over, which I truly hope. This is how adults talk. Reason, not denial.

Re: Sometimes I think I'm the only adult on this board

Mar 28, 2014, 2:28 PM

Your feathers are showing, CUGrad.....

He may be the best thing to happen to them, but the

Mar 28, 2014, 4:41 PM [ in reply to Sometimes I think I'm the only adult on this board ]

legislation represents the whole state NOT just coot nation. This is the most ridiculous thing they have ever done.

I've met bricks..

Mar 29, 2014, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Sometimes I think I'm the only adult on this board ]

..who could frame a better argument than you. You're an embarrassment even to the standard knuckle-dragging #### fan.

uSC has done better than any point in 120 years. Nobody is denying that or anything else. By the same token, there are ZERO championships to show for it. Likewise, everyone knows you're mentally imbalanced. No denial. Just the facts.

Re: I've met bricks..

Mar 31, 2014, 10:37 AM

here goes redneck shane again folks. go back and look at hoe he attacks everyone and everything. shane please get help, and some education while you are at it. tech has a ged program that would be a start. I can certainly see how you may have met some bricks. I think you may have been hit by a few too many also.

Re: That is only because they play more games name and l.

Mar 28, 2014, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: When SOS retires they will be back to normal. ]

they add a Coastal and one or two otherr gimmes.

Exactly...Thank you!!***

Mar 28, 2014, 4:42 PM

1981 ?

Mar 28, 2014, 10:25 AM

Our National Championship in Football trumps anything the Chickens can gather together. That is an insult to the institutions that have won it all , it is a brotherhood that the Coots will probably never be joining ...at least if "Your Particular Higher Power" has anything to say about it.
Please don't compare Crystal Footballs to Bloomin Onion trophies and 5th place rings.

DB23

Re: 1981 ?

Mar 28, 2014, 10:51 AM

I'm sure that everybody in this state that has saw this piece of BS knows that it was aimed toward being, an insult to the institutions that have won it all. I'M ashamed that Niki hasn't recognized Dabo in some capacity within the state. I think that Dabo has accomplished more at Clemson in less time than slurrier has. She did declare a coot day with Marcus Allen. And all he done was broke his leg. Dabo has Clemson's football program has a graduation success rate of 75 percent, seventh best nationally among the top 25 teams in the latest USA Today poll, and 16th best in the nation among all FBS schools, according to data released by the NCAA. He also has a BCS bowl win, and has won the ACC championship, and the acc Atlantic twice. And still not a peep out of Columbia about Dabo's success, and they will honor and award a ban of public drunks. This state is at an ALL TIME LOW!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: 1981 ?

Mar 31, 2014, 10:31 AM

marcus allen? wow!

Keep voting straight ticket and this is the result.***

Mar 28, 2014, 10:28 AM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: It won't matter, you will only get morons elected. Hell

Mar 28, 2014, 3:26 PM

we got one elected to the Presidency.

I'll be voting for Clemson alumni from here on!!!***

Mar 28, 2014, 4:45 PM [ in reply to Keep voting straight ticket and this is the result.*** ]

Re: I'll be voting for Clemson alumni from here on!!!***

Mar 28, 2014, 4:59 PM

If you vote for Haley, you'll get what you deserve.

Re: I'll be voting for Clemson alumni from here on!!!***

Mar 29, 2014, 1:05 AM

I'm still wondering why in the H&LL did I ever vote for Niki. Yep, I got weak b/c she was a Clemson grad and put the check by her name. I have regretted that from about 6 months after for the rest of my life. Now we have a Clemson grad in the state house chumming with all those coots and honing the worst one of them. Has she ever been back to Clemson sense she move in cootlumbia....

Our tax dollars at work

Mar 28, 2014, 2:02 PM

They just waste our time voting on crap like this (I'd say the same thing if they were honoring Dabo) instead of voting on important legislation.

Will the new Resolution

Mar 29, 2014, 8:55 PM

Be a flag over the Dead Roach ? Lord knows that 1969 ACC Championship flag needs some company after 45 years of solitude.LOL.
5 straight ? Those tools are wearing 5th place rings and bragging about Outback Bowls. Thank goodness my momma wasa Tiger !

DB23

Who wrote that chit?***

Mar 29, 2014, 9:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely Haley can veto this....***

Mar 31, 2014, 10:23 AM

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic