Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something to keep our eyes on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 270

Something to keep our eyes on

Nov 27, 2020, 3:28 PM

The Iranian Scientist who leads their nuclear program was assassinated outside of Tehran today.

The Iranians say they believe Israel is behind it.

"Iran’s foreign minister alleged the killing of Mohsen Fakhrizadeh bore “serious indications” of an Israeli role, but did not elaborate. Israel, long suspected of killing several Iranian nuclear scientists a decade ago, declined to immediately comment. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu once told the public to “remember that name” when talking about Fakhrizadeh."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/27/iran-scientist-military-nuclear-program-killed-440812

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Something to keep our eyes on

Nov 27, 2020, 3:44 PM

US may have done it in retaliation for Iranian interference in our election

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 4:09 PM

right, we took it out on a nuclear scientist, that totally fits.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome news***

Nov 27, 2020, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 4:51 PM

The apostles were fishing one night in a boat not too far from shore when a storm struck. The wind and waves were high and they began to fear for their lives. They noticed Jesus, The Christ walking toward them. Evidently it was in doubt that one or perhaps some of them didn't believe it was Jesus.

This as recorded in Mathew Chpt 14

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

Peter lost focus on The Lord instead focused on the temporal and forgot who called him to walk on water. I do not believe God will ever call me to walk on water and I seriously doubt He will ask that of you. However, He does expect us to keep the eyes of our heart on Christ.

I can testify, when I look at the wind and the waves God is always there to keep me from drowning. I know He is there for you too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 270
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic