Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Something is sick, wrong & bias with ESPN (as well as Big 3 cable news outlets during election)..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Something is sick, wrong & bias with ESPN (as well as Big 3 cable news outlets during election)..

Nov 27, 2016, 11:14 AM

When all of them dictate the narrative that aligns with their idea of what's right & wrong in their world (whether sports or politics).

For instance, ESPN's talk heads want to keep saying a 3-loss QB like Lamar Jackson of Louieville is the best player in the land when anyone with eyes can see his many flaws & almost 1-dimensional talents (running like an antelope but overall poor passer)..

While DW4 of Clemson is winning, winning & winning doing it all..like a Gentleman to boot!

That's my take..but tired of hearing their almost crooked hype!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to start "Breitbart Sports" Bill

Nov 27, 2016, 11:19 AM

I think if Watson goes off next weekend, then the trophy is his.

If Watson is pedestrian, then L Jackson gets it.

And I'm fine with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just having DW4 represent himself and Clemson in NY two

Nov 27, 2016, 11:26 AM

years in a row will be awesome!! If he's somehow not invited, it would be criminal!!

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, with all due respect to Mr. Jackson I've never

Nov 27, 2016, 11:39 AM

believed the Heisman should be awarded to a freshman anytime.

History shows that recipients have largely been seniors, some juniors and a few sophomores with only two freshmen, the latter being Football Johnny and Famous Jameis...and we know how that worked out.

In fact IMO the award should be presented after the season's conclusion, and then only to a departing junior or senior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bill, with all due respect to Mr. Jackson I've never

Nov 27, 2016, 11:46 AM

He's a sophmore

Clemson Blues Brothers

Re: Bill, with all due respect to Mr. Jackson I've never

Nov 27, 2016, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Bill, with all due respect to Mr. Jackson I've never ]

Seems like I heard that last year when DW didn't get it. Talking heads said if he has a good year next year it should be his. I think the few turnovers in the red zone hurt DW, but LJ hasn't looked real Heisman worthy lately either. Hopefully, DW has a great game against VT and can sway some votes from voters who actually evaluate the play rather than vote for who ESPN tells them to.

Unfortunately....

Nov 27, 2016, 4:59 PM

DW4 just has not played this year, as he did last year. It sucks, but we still got him for 3 years and for that I am glad!!

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic