Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone tell the announcer (Strickland?) that Caymol's
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Someone tell the announcer (Strickland?) that Caymol's

Mar 8, 2020, 12:46 PM

putting the ball exactly where she wants to put it. She is nibbling at the corners of the strike zone as she was taught. With her style she will go deep into counts and will rarely groove one down the pipe. He's also criticized her for taking time between pitches...again that is her style probably what she was taught. Some pitcher's style is to pound the strike zone...Cagle is a little like that. Doesn't take much time between pitches and more of a pound the zone pitcher.

My daughter had a pitching coach that taught her the same style of pitching as Caymol. The announcer makes it sound like Caymol is wild....she's not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she’s just not getting strikes on the edges***

Mar 8, 2020, 1:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

True...but she's not going to change...just has to move it

Mar 8, 2020, 1:23 PM

little by little to find the ump's strike zone...Pitt has the bat's working now and Caymol's day is done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Someone tell the announcer (Strickland?) that Caymol's

Mar 10, 2020, 9:48 PM

As long as she shows as much frustration as she does it’ll work against her with the umpires. It already did against Virginia and she came close to getting tossed. Couldn’t buy a strike after she asked the umpire not once, but twice, if a pitch was too high.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her record ought to be all the evidence he needs.***

Mar 10, 2020, 10:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Tiger Boards - Women's Sports
add New Topic