Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone once told me ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Someone once told me ...

May 15, 2014, 9:10 AM

That if you want 90 days to go quickly then go to the bank and take out a 90 day note.

Like wise if you want 107 days to drag (Thanks O.J. for your diligent efforts.) be a college football fan waiting for opening weekend.

Many of you don't know me or maybe don't remember me from this same time last year. Yes, I am a die hard Georgia fan. One that understands that 1) I am a guest on this board and 2) Avoids discussions that tend to getting over emotional - which then gets personal ... and then leads to nowhere.

I tend to hangout on boards of our next opponent which leads me here today. I love this board - a unique blend of serious football, tons of humor, a bit of trolling (UGA and Clemson alike) and then you have you classic Clemson/SCu fued that rivals none other. Being a Dawg that went to The Citadel (Some would argue "sent") I consider this a spectator sport since I have friends on both sides of that fight.

Just like last year (which I predicted correctly) this will be another classic match ups. Two talented QBs with limited experience. Georgia's totally unknown defensive secondary that is the true definition of a question mark, and Clemson's replacement of much of their offensive production ... Which means absolutely nothing when it comes to predict what they will do next season. Clemson has proven they have talent and depth. Let's just say I'm glad we will be in Athens this season.

Looking forward to great discussions, a little smack, and the next 107 days flying by ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get out of here you leghumper troll!

May 15, 2014, 9:11 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hutson Mason

May 15, 2014, 9:16 AM

wears multiple polo shirts and pops his collars

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Hutson Mason

May 15, 2014, 10:04 AM

take it to the trash bin! be careful not to get the banhammer!

Tell 'em leadcoot

May 15, 2014, 10:43 AM

The only real question is

May 15, 2014, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Hutson Mason ]

Will Hutson Mason become only the 2nd openly gay College Football player to get drafted?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely

May 15, 2014, 10:33 AM

dying to know

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Someone once told me ...

May 15, 2014, 9:16 AM

do you know if Schlabach is off suicide watch from last year yet? :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I absolutely hate sane opposing fans

May 15, 2014, 9:17 AM

G T F O

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

^^^ LOOK @ ME TELLIN CRUMP I COME HERE FOR THE FUNNY!!!!!!!!***

May 15, 2014, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What year at The Citadel?

May 15, 2014, 9:25 AM

nm

'84***

May 15, 2014, 9:26 AM

May 15, 2014, 9:44 AM

i must admit i hate to see this rivalry get kicked to the curb. the hype and build-up to KO is maddening. as far as this forum is concerned it looks like it's up to you, myself and xboxdawg to defend the dawgnation from the hordes of clemson.

You could learn a lot from CitadelDawg***

May 15, 2014, 9:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You must be a defense attorney if you are here to defend

May 15, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone once told me ... ]

your dawgs. Need a law degree to keep up with the charges down in Athens !!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2014, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone once told me ... ]

I don't understand how you guys are the in the minority here - as if this is a Clemson board or something. But keep fighting the good fight, my friend.

Actually, its the other way around.

May 15, 2014, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Someone once told me ... ]

Us defending ourselves (read: get rid of) fromyou. Here, quick: smell myass...

Smells like 38-35, "don't" it?

-Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

May 15, 2014, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Someone once told me ... ]

You want hate that it's ending after the game!

Ask Auburn

You must have hung from the full press one too many times

May 15, 2014, 9:48 AM

to be pulling for "those" dawgs !! '92 Here !!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You must have hung from the full press one too many times

May 15, 2014, 10:25 AM

Probably did a few a satellites on the 4th floor. I received 80 tours for making four knobs pt in their duty, field jacket, raincoat, and bathrobe one Friday afternoon before parade in the showers. Good times. I miss hazing knobs. And for the record the knobs didnt snitch on me my tac officer just happened to bring knobs in the showers to clean at the absolute wrong time imho. Lucky for me he was a hard@ss marine guy or I would have been suspended for a semester. bsce 12

May 15, 2014, 11:09 AM

Now I know where the "tricks" part of tigertricks comes from. 4 years and never walked a tour ... Never got caught.

You missed out on a vital part of The Citadel experience ..

May 15, 2014, 12:05 PM

I walked a bunch !!!! Got 120 one time for having knobs do Viking Mess !! I got caught more than once .. LOL

Re: You missed out on a vital part of The Citadel experience ..

May 15, 2014, 12:17 PM

Almost had to walk after final exams prior to graduation. Came in " a little " late. TAC Office was in bed and a non-graduating Sr was OG. Could have let me in but insistence he had been in too much trouble he had to burn me. The fool forgot to sign the Whiteslip and the acting 1st SGT threw it away.

Ironic thing is the next morning I was coming back from mess and he was asleep in the guardroom. So what did I do? Marched over and knocked on the TAC Officers door and informed him he had an OG asleep on duty.

Re: You must have hung from the full press one too many time

May 15, 2014, 11:07 AM [ in reply to You must have hung from the full press one too many times ]

Using that analogy, I was born in the full press. Going to Athens since 1970.

May 15, 2014, 1:22 PM [ in reply to You must have hung from the full press one too many times ]

who cares about the Citadel Bulldogs or the UGA Bulldogs?

Talk all this bulldog crap else where

I actually had a similar coversation

May 15, 2014, 10:14 AM

with a friend of mine last night. He said this was the worst time for football fans. the draft is over, and it is close to the season, but still pretty far away lol. I heard of a study, where before the draft, Manziel was referenced a couple million times where the NBA and NHL playoffs were mentioned a combined 500,000 times lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump, have we created that brown nose board yet?

May 15, 2014, 10:33 AM

;)

Time to take out the trash

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crump, have we created that brown nose board yet?

May 15, 2014, 7:31 PM

HTTP://www.suckup.com

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell em, coot!

May 15, 2014, 11:26 AM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leghumper ! ! !***

May 15, 2014, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Proudly ...

May 15, 2014, 11:52 AM

Lots more fun than you think.

Not for the leg

May 15, 2014, 11:53 AM

HTH

Some days it may be all you have ...

May 15, 2014, 12:23 PM

Beats a hippity hop. Had a dog once ...

Wait did ewe just say what I think you meant lol***

May 15, 2014, 12:26 PM

[coy look]***

May 15, 2014, 12:34 PM

Seems so to me - so to piece it all together - he is saying

May 15, 2014, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Wait did ewe just say what I think you meant lol*** ]

basically it's the spurlord workout thing except there was a dog included somewhere along the way.

Only in Georgia, my friends. Only in Georgia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Proudly ...

May 15, 2014, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Proudly ... ]

WOW

Citadel & a Dawg.....two time loser***

May 15, 2014, 3:00 PM

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic