Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo: torn loyalties?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Dabo: torn loyalties?

Jan 7, 2016, 12:39 PM

Given Dabo's history as a player and coach at the University of Alabama, do you think he'll have mixed feelings about trying to defeat a school he loves so dearly?

What if he's not hellbent on defeating the Tide? We need everyone --from the head coach to the ball boys -- to be "all in"!

So where do his loyalties really lie? I'd like to think they lie with the Clemson Tigers.

Go Tigers! Go Dabo!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

that's my biggest concern***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DA post of the day***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:42 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My god***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:44 PM

Speechless.

How is your pulse so high?

Are you high?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^WOOSH!!!***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo: torn loyalties?

Jan 7, 2016, 12:45 PM

How the heck can you write all of that without laughing and finish with "Go tigers! Go Dabo!"

?

I'm "All in, all the friggin time"***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

something tells me

Jan 7, 2016, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo: torn loyalties? ]

He was laughing and is laughing more now

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is all in. Absolutely no concern***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:45 PM

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh bob ...

Jan 7, 2016, 12:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an Alabama conspiracy.

Jan 7, 2016, 12:49 PM

Get as many former Alabama players and coaches to coach other FBS schools, so they can lay an egg when they meet. As proof, look at Saban's record against his former assistants. He's something like 6-0, and that includes Mark Dantonio at Michigan St.

Case in point, Tommy Bowden was born in Alabama and coached Wide Receivers there for 2 or 3 years. So no wonder Clemson lost badly to Alabama in 2008.

You make some excellent points, and now I am even more

Jan 7, 2016, 12:51 PM

concerned.

Re: It's an Alabama conspiracy.

Jan 7, 2016, 12:52 PM [ in reply to It's an Alabama conspiracy. ]

I am going to pretend as though I didnt read this and still think highly of you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone needs new batteries, perhaps?***

Jan 7, 2016, 12:55 PM

i heard a lot of cheering from over hartwell way...

Jan 7, 2016, 12:50 PM

when bama was thumping sparty.

i hope dabo's finally sobered up from all that celebrating he was doing while rammer jammer hung 38 on that B1G defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo: torn loyalties?

Jan 7, 2016, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

You may be on to something....

Jan 7, 2016, 12:56 PM

based on his brother's picture....it's possible that they are the demon seed of Paul Finebaum.

LoL, my dad coached high school for

Jan 7, 2016, 1:33 PM

46 years total. He had to coach quite a few games against both his alma mater, where he had been inducted into their HOF, as well as games against schools he had previously coached. If anything, he was even more geared up for those types of games.

When it comes to football, coaches want to win above all else. The highly competitive fire in these guys prohibits them from doing anything else.

Being raised in that environment, I have never questioned a coach's loyalty to the school that signs the check. Well, except for Tommy Bowden against his Dad in the 1st Bowden Bowl, but I never considered Tommy to be an actual coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he's gonna wear his Alabama letter jacket Monday night*

Jan 7, 2016, 1:34 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic