Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some thoughts - after cooling off period
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,348

Some thoughts - after cooling off period

Jan 2, 2018, 12:46 PM

that I imposed on myself :) 1st and foremost, great season, great coaches, most importantly - GREAT KIDS. Random thoughts, no particular order 1) Nicky commenting about how it was "personal" - whatever, you tool. Get a life and learn to smile and have some fun. Was it "personal" between you and your o coordinator, too ? 2) Love KB2 but the o-line had a bad night and didn't help. Looked like we did make some halftime adjustments (trying to get the ball out quicker, obviously) and had it going at 10-6 and driving until the tipped ball pick that derailed any shot to get back in it. Think we have a real QB battle in spring, and would have had it regardless of how KB2 played. Depth is a good thing. 3) We are young, and it showed. 4) The train will keep rolling - looking forward to next season

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some thoughts - after cooling off period

Jan 2, 2018, 1:16 PM

That was my feelings as well, the Oline got dominated the entire game but we were down to their 35 when that Interception happened. IF we been able to get even get another FG that puts a lot of pressure on a Bama offense that hadn't moved the ball more than 47 yards all game and hadn't had a first down yet in the second half. the entire second half the Bama offense longest drive was the 27 yards after the interception. Go Tigers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you think their will be a QB battle

Jan 2, 2018, 1:30 PM

You don’t know Dabo. If KB2 is there he will start. You can bet you ### on it being true.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you think their will be a QB battle

Jan 2, 2018, 1:39 PM

so.. you know Dabo and have discussed this with him ? Early on, you might be right (also might not) Ask Cole Stoudt

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the QB battle should be intriguing to follow, BUT

Jan 2, 2018, 2:01 PM [ in reply to If you think their will be a QB battle ]

after seeing the DW4/Stoudt QB battle to start the 2014 year makes me think the likelihood of anybody BUT KB2 starting at QB is slim to none. I'm not saying that right or wrong, but based on the loyalty of dabo it will take a MONUMENTALLY great spring & fall camp by "backup X" and a fairly dismal spring & fall camp (or injury) by KB2 for KB2 to be overtaken.

for the record I thought KB did well this year considering all the negativity thrown his way..........no he's not perfect and may not fit what our offensive coaches really want to do, but to take us to the playoffs under the pressure of following the greatest QB in Clemson's history was a thing of beauty............a TON of things must happen for Dabo to place KB2 on backup QB duty

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno about that.

Jan 2, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to If you think their will be a QB battle ]

I'm sure no one can say either way right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

post of the week***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,348
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic