Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some sure do have their Jimmie rustled today in defense of a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Some sure do have their Jimmie rustled today in defense of a

Feb 16, 2020, 11:58 AM

Win....

Can we not Just enjoy a dominant win against an at the time top 5 team?

Some folks need to act like they’ve been there before....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

It’s very hard for some to resist an “I told you so” post.***

Feb 16, 2020, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: It’s very hard for some to resist an “I told you so” post.***

Feb 16, 2020, 12:26 PM

It’s understandable when they so rarely get the chance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I can honestly say that I've never ever heard

Feb 16, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to It’s very hard for some to resist an “I told you so” post.*** ]

you say that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no matter what side you're on***

Feb 16, 2020, 12:55 PM [ in reply to It’s very hard for some to resist an “I told you so” post.*** ]

Clemson

Absolutely***

Feb 16, 2020, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Some sure do have their Jimmie rustled today in defense of a

Feb 16, 2020, 12:25 PM

Yes sir, what happen yesterday, and has happen twice this season, it was about like Pitt beating a Clemson team that went on to win the FB National Championship, or a Syracuse team that beat a Clemson team that played in the playoffs. Give credit when credit is due, sometimes, some teams just want it more and plays their very best game of their season, and it has happen with our Bball team twice this season. It may not mean a thing going forward, but it sure feels good for the time being and the moment. Just enjoy it and be happy for our team without putting a knife at their throat bc they showed heart and won a big game!!! Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is it like when a W feels like an L? Must really suck

Feb 16, 2020, 12:40 PM

for some people when we win

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2020, 12:44 PM

I'll leave my Jimmie rustled for awhile and if still rustled after 4 hours, I'll consult a physician

Feb 16, 2020, 1:21 PM

yup, several posters called for Brownell's head last week. They know who they are.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2020, 2:12 PM

I’m mainly upset at all the people that still think Brad Brownell has a lot of work to do in order to have a statue of himself on the hallowed grounds of little John. We need to get our heads out of our ##### and build this man a statue now! He has earned it this year without a doubt, and things are only looking up for the future. So glad we had a sell out too. It seems the Clemson fan base is waking up and is smelling what Brownell is cooking.

Feb 16, 2020, 2:18 PM

Cocaine is a hail of a drug -Rick James

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, it's really sad that some people can't enjoy

Feb 16, 2020, 2:21 PM

a great win, and instead feel the need to minimize it.

Anyone who truly loves Clemson and cares about the program is happy about the win. Those who don't are the ones trying to find a sliver of negativity in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic