Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose?

Jun 30, 2020, 10:09 AM

Not sure what to think about this. Measles party? I just don't buy it.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/nfl-analyst-boomer-esiason-suggests-sec-clemson-players-might-be-contracting-covid-19-on-purpose/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha..smart football players, to a degree, in my opinion!

Jun 30, 2020, 10:16 AM

Saying..let’s get over this & play ball y’all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay Boomer***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

A Boomer and a Karen rolled into one***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:38 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose?

Jun 30, 2020, 10:17 AM

Why would you do that when there is no proof of immunity once you get Covid? Or at least that I have seen?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2020, 10:23 AM

Just comforting to know he's still sitting on 40 years of butt hurt with Clemson especially that 83 game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Hey Rugby ROY..

Jun 30, 2020, 10:27 AM

how you & Son doing?! Enjoyed our game time together at bar in Hilton Head (Fish Restaurant) yelling & high-fiving during the win over Buckies!

Take care & GO TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Hey Rugby ROY..

Jun 30, 2020, 12:46 PM

Doing great Bill, hope you're the same. Always good to see you here on t-net. Be down to HH soon, will give you a holler. Take care!

Jun 30, 2020, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose? ]

Thanks for posting this. Otherwise I would have missed this fascinating bit of news from one of Americas real intellectuals. Sad that many agree with him. That’s scary too!

Very unlikely that anyone would take this risk not knowing the potential damage that this virus could do to ones system. I hope that the players are doing individual workouts. It concerns me that almost a third of the team has symptoms of this viral disease.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Minor correction

Jun 30, 2020, 10:37 AM

About a third of the team tested positive for Covid-19... around half of those were asymptomatic according to the press release from the athletic department.

It concerns me too.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Jun 30, 2020, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose? ]

Exactly. 52-27 I think. Sour grapes.

Jun 30, 2020, 10:26 AM

That is a really stupid idea. Unless the younger generations, who are the groups that have displayed no common sense and are now getting the virus by the thousands, display some concern, there will not be football this year. Clemson cannot play by itself and honestly it does not matter how many Clemson players test positive, there are over 100 D1 teams and one school does not make a decision to play. The next 6 weeks have to show that the virus is shutting down, there will be no sports this fall. If you want football, wear your masks and social distance. Your life, the lives of your family members and the future of sports this year just may depend on that.

I think it is a Coot/SEC conspiracy

Jun 30, 2020, 10:34 AM

get out there and get as many positives as they can so the season will be canceled so Clemso has no chance to get the championship while Trevor and Travis are still here. That would make them sicker than any virus.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice pulse, bro.***

Jun 30, 2020, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Boomer....Clemson players getting COVID on purpose? ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some studies showing immunity only lasts

Jun 30, 2020, 10:38 AM

2 months or so. Makes sense since it's a coronavirus. Stupid to get it to get immunity only to have it last a couple of months.

Re: Some studies showing immunity only lasts

Jun 30, 2020, 10:48 AM

Boomer needs to run for President. With that kind of mentality he would be a blessing to some.

Re: Some studies showing immunity only lasts

Jun 30, 2020, 12:12 PM

Boomer has as many faculties about him as old “Dementia Joe”.

I assumed some caught it at the protest the football team

Jun 30, 2020, 10:39 AM

(some of them) helped organize. I only saw a few random pics - but I did notice not all were wearing masks all of the time. It did look like there was at least an attempt at social distancing...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who ????

Jun 30, 2020, 12:26 PM

Nm

spoken like a boomer....***

Jun 30, 2020, 7:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: spoken like a boomer....***

Jul 1, 2020, 7:02 AM

People are saying, you know how people talk, and I know a lot of people that talk, that Boomer is the Q in QAnon. Some people think that’s great and Frankly, by the way I know a lot of Franks, when you look at it, that’s what people are saying.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic