Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some student ticket solutions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,266

Some student ticket solutions

Oct 10, 2017, 12:08 AM

1. If students not using Tix, black out Clemson games on campus.

2. Award point system for attending all Clemson athletic events. Those with most points get ticket priority.

3. Hill injuries likely caused by mad rush to the paw after game. Spread ushers throughout hill crowd to eliminate push from the back 60sec before end of game, then keep the gate closed for 30 seconds. I love we can go on the field, but why the rush? Just to act like an idiot behind dabo on tv?

4. Give out more hill tickets.

5. Allow block seating. Yeah I said it. Students go more crazy when they can celebrate with their friends vs a bunch of strangers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some student ticket solutions

Oct 10, 2017, 1:06 AM

Totally agree with $4, people want to go to the game together. Let them sit together. I talked with several students a few weeks ago before the game and that was the biggest complaint, along with the lottery system, they can never get the right number of seats or get them together. We have season tickets, let the students "buy" season tickets, based on seniority and attendance. Use or lose.

Also if after the firsts quarter there are open spaces let students get general admission tickets to fill it up real time, once its full you can't get in. Same after halftime.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#5 makes a ton of sense.

Oct 10, 2017, 7:39 AM

I’ve noticed the excitement level down in the student section. Not as much dancing, getting ampted up, it use to be wild over there. Now it looks like Cooper Library.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some student ticket solutions

Oct 10, 2017, 7:59 AM

This does not have to be complicated with any type of system for getting tickets.

#1 Bring back camping

#2 Go back to the old policy for the hill.

To your points...

Black out cable, dish, or the internet because I'm sure quite a few tailgates will be angry and if it is not all then students will be resourceful.

They have tried point systems and it has failed. Not to mention any system where students do not have to show up to get tickets makes attendance secondary.

#3 agree

#4 Either make it open seating for anyone in the game, or make students line up prior to kickoff and first come first serve for the hill.

#5 Block seating was the original "students are leaving early" because entire groups would leave at half and leave open sections of bleachers. If they want to sit together they need to camp together.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,266
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic