Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I trust the coaches on the QB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I trust the coaches on the QB

Aug 19, 2018, 7:21 PM

And firmly believe them that KB has improved more in 3 months than previous 3.5 years on his passing and that his only strengths are the running game and “managing” the offense. I mean after that spring game, who didn’t know he was by far are best option.

Not sure why so many people on tnet bash him. Likewise, people shouldn’t bash others for questioning it or voicing an opinion. I personally do. I think we have better on the depth chart. But like I said, I trust the coaches will start the best QB

Message was edited by: CUinTampa

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I trust the coaches on the QB

Aug 19, 2018, 7:31 PM

Well, yaaaaahhhhhhh, we trust the coaches, but we talk football here. Everything is fair game. The coaches have lots more insight and knowledge than we do. But having said all that, questioning the lineup is part of being a team fan. Your comment about the spring game is puzzling however. You think KB did well?

Aug 19, 2018, 7:40 PM

Check your sarcasm meter bud...

Aug 19, 2018, 7:41 PM

Having said that. I think KB is a running back pretending to be a QB. But I do FIRMLY believe Dabo and our coaches on the decisions they make. If KB starts, I’ll be his biggest fan until/if he’s unseated by TL

Aug 19, 2018, 7:44 PM

He probably is better than last year. But we know who should be the best player. as soon as that actually comes to light, then we will see TL. as long as we win,. I'm happy.

I can't wait to hear the loud groans coming from the

Aug 19, 2018, 7:36 PM

know it all's in the stands when KB overthrows a ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can't wait to hear the loud groans coming from the

Aug 19, 2018, 7:56 PM

I thought they fixed that problem.

the know it all's in the stands or the overthrown balls?***

Aug 19, 2018, 7:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the know it all's in the stands or the overthrown balls?***

Aug 19, 2018, 8:04 PM

The orange tinted glasses would say he’s Tom Brady 13-8. The defense had nothing to do with us reaching the CFP... the fans are honest.

We promote the best at every position but qb it seems. There, loyalty and tenure win over talent. Unless the coaches are hiding TL negatives?!? They do seem the give CB more praise than TL.. wonder why? Shut us up. We all know

Some people may bash KB, but there are many more who

Aug 19, 2018, 10:13 PM

don't bash him, but still hope he doesn't start for one reason or another. It's mainly because of two things: he struggled with the downfield passing game at times last year; and they've totally bought into the hype surrounding Trevor Lawrence. All while totally refusing to accept the possibility that KB may have improved significantly, or that TL just isn't as good or as ready as KB at this point.

They mean well, for the most part; they just want Clemson to win. I get that. It's unfortunate that their logic is so flawed. I'm with you, the coaches know at least a trillion times more about who is qualified and who is not than anybody on T-Net, and I trust their decision making here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic