Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some people are confusing love of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Some people are confusing love of Clemson

Jan 2, 2018, 12:30 AM

And an almost disbelief the team we love got hammered. KB was criticized most of the year for performance. Not his height, his color or his weight. It was an ability question. It was answered this evening. The SEC reigns and we failed to prevent it. If you disagree with me I expect you to bring proof.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some people are confusing love of Clemson

Jan 2, 2018, 12:34 AM

I think we all saw this as a potential outcome 2night

The playcalling in the first half was par for the course

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some people are confusing love of Clemson

Jan 2, 2018, 12:47 AM

I love Kelly Bryant in our starting lineup or in rotations at Slot and wideout, while Lawrence and Johnson handle the QB chores. We will be right back at the top and better than ever next year. Take a break for 8-9 months, nothing has really changed. All is well in God's Country and Clemson is going nowhere except back to the top.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What bothers me are the ones who are saying

Jan 2, 2018, 12:41 AM

“Oh well, it was a rebuilding year anyway.” We we’re capable of so much better tonight. We didn’t beat all of those top 25 teams this year by accident. We didn’t get the top seed in the playoffs due to a fluke. We were a really good team this year and had no reason to get dominated like that tonight.

Our OL needs serious work, and our play calling leaves a lot to be desired. We had clues all year that both were far from great. And although I don’t fault Kelly Bryant for our loss, I do hope that the QB competition will be open when spring practice rolls around.

However, as great as Dabo is, I have little confidence that any of these issues will change. We will still have significant OL issues against top defenses, Caldwell will still coach the same way, and Bryant will still be the starter unless injury prevents him from playing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

And most notably, Scott and Elliott will continue to be

Jan 2, 2018, 12:43 AM

overly conservative and predictable in their play calling. That alone is the most frustrating.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic