»
Topic: Some of you are not smart..... because Will S.
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 8, 2019 6:59 AM by: tigersnake1954®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Some of you are not smart..... because Will S.

[2]
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 12:28 AM

Played well. And he keeps getting better. He is becoming a solid player. Im more worried about Amari and making sure he is ok. Id like to see more of him.

Criticize all you want but these players need your support, not your mouths. Having confidence in them will make them better in all areas. They read this site and bad mouthing them can kill a players confidence. They are young. How bout telling them thank you for all they do.

I dont agree with everything the coaches do but those kids are awesome. I have kids of my own at Clemson and i certainly think as a tiger family we should be lifting each other up, not knocking each other down.

oh lord. At least the flake part of your name is right.***

[2]
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 12:29 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: oh lord. At least the flake part of your name is right.***

Posted: Dec 8, 2019 12:30 AM

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Re: Some of you are not smart..... because Will S.

[2]
Posted: Dec 8, 2019 6:59 AM

I have absolutely no problem if Dabo wants to play his kids or any of the other coaches kids. To me having them play is like winning the powerball because their mom is happywuth Clemson, pop is happy with Clemson and the kids are winning the game for Clemson. When that happens, it like money in the bank, because the coaches will stay at Clemson a long time. Congratulations to all Tigers!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1219 people have read this post