Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of you are missing the point
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Some of you are missing the point

Oct 7, 2017, 1:30 PM

Our coaches are just trying to win. They don't care by how much. They know we have been dominant thus far and are giving some of the younger guys touches and running a more conservative offense. We would be playing just like we did the first 2 drives if there was any doubt we would lose. Chill out. We are good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody that gets it.. ^^^***

Oct 7, 2017, 1:32 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea History is full of Upsets

Oct 7, 2017, 1:35 PM

With this kind of thinking

So you think we keep getting recruits when we run conservative worthless plays ??

Oct 7, 2017, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Somebody that gets it.. ^^^*** ]

It matters big time. If I'm an elite receiver or running back and see this should I be excited and ready to be a part of what we saw in 2 NC quarter. Dabo and staff need to remember things that matter such as this. It's important to keep important factors outside of the game itself.

They could also see new enrollees playing early in the game

Oct 7, 2017, 1:44 PM

that isn't just garbage time

Clemson

Dabo would be happy to be 14-10 in the 4th. Wake has the ball

and we get a stop to win. After telling everyone to get up early and show up. Sure, we are going to win. But are you entertained?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Well said and still kind of dodgy

The goal in football is usually to take the team out of a position where they could lose ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of you are missing the point

Here's the point. The poll voters and playoff committee are watching. Run the score up. No mercy

going conservative at 14-0 is not a good game plan...put it away first...

GO TIGERS !!!

Agreed

Oct 7, 2017, 1:34 PM

That's really the only thing I can complain about this year, but I think it's a legit concern and could easily bite us in the #### down the road.

That's not what is going on.

Oct 7, 2017, 1:35 PM

They are trying to pour it on, but we aren't executing.

Re: That's not what is going on.

Oct 7, 2017, 1:42 PM

Bingo. I'm sorry but it takes a real idiot to think dabo and staff are complacent with a 14 point first half lead. They are still trying to score. Haha.

Oct 7, 2017, 1:36 PM

I wish I could tu this post more than once

You do realize recruits DO NOT go to school for conservative playcalls right ???

Oct 7, 2017, 1:36 PM

Anemic offense is because coaches call poor plays far too often. Best D to our offense is our own coaches

Actually playing up to 8 OL,9WR's,4 RB's

Oct 7, 2017, 1:43 PM

and 3 TE's so far for a total of at least 24 players,just on Offense so far, GOES OVER VERY GOOD WITH RECRUITS. Carry on with your BS though

Re: You do realize recruits DO NOT go to school for conservative playcalls right ???

Oct 7, 2017, 1:44 PM [ in reply to You do realize recruits DO NOT go to school for conservative playcalls right ??? ]

lane kiffin speaking into alabama headset: "stupid players make stupid plays"...nick saban responded, "no, stupid offensive coordinators call stupid plays" ...

GO TIGERS !!!

Oct 7, 2017, 1:38 PM

They are just keeping the defense rested and estijg clock. No need go all 60-0 granted it will look great but thats not how Dabo operates. We should all get that by now.. Look how many freshmen hes played already. Higgins, Rodgers, amd ETN. Hes played a lot of 2nd and 3rd string Overton, Chase, Powell. Just enjoy a 14pt halftime lead

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 1:40 PM

No...I want to demoralize the other team...make them question why they even play the game.

Oct 7, 2017, 1:38 PM

Oh, I agree...but we start this **** too early...let's get up by 28 and THEN park the bus. We are one big play away from having a ballgame and the last thing you want is to give the other team any hope. This will come back to bite us in the ### if we don't watch it. Also, its college football and optics matter.

Oct 7, 2017, 1:39 PM

I hear you but I'm a full throttle type of guy.....the young guys can have at it when the score is 35-0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2023, 9:31 AM

They are just keeping the defense rested and estijg clock. No need go all 60-0 granted it will look great but thats not how Dabo operates. We should all get that by now.. Look how many freshmen hes played already. Higgins, Rodgers, amd ETN. Hes played a lot of 2nd and 3rd string Overton, Chase, Powell. Just enjoy a 14pt halftime lead

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 1:42 PM

I agree with the OP. Wakes D will be gassed by the end of the 3rd quarter if we don't have any TO's. Get ready for Feast Mode and Etienne.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2017, 1:54 PM

They better not let Wake score to open the second half . If I’m Wake,I’m feeling fairly good right now. Better watch # 89. Give O’Daniel help!

Oct 7, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Some of you are missing the point ]

Well, hopefully the game isn't tied by then.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic