Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of y'all are an embarrassment to the Clemson Family.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 805

Some of y'all are an embarrassment to the Clemson Family.

Jun 4, 2016, 9:23 PM

It must be exhausting to be so negative all the time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of y'all are an embarrassment to the Clemson Family.

Jun 4, 2016, 9:23 PM

It's called bleeding orange

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

cut that ####.

Jun 4, 2016, 9:38 PM

I spent five years in Clemson and I have never called for a coaches or players head. And yes Almnus have more influence than fans, fans love the school for the sport and alumns love the school for what it is.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Re: cut that ####.

Jun 4, 2016, 9:40 PM

Then what's the problem? People should just do themselves. We have alums and fans in this family. All react differently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 4, 2016, 9:49 PM

dang its been a while but there is that alumnus elitism....lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2016, 9:53 PM

Strange f'n concept. Better tell my uncle that went to navy that mom and I are bigger fans even though he got her started on Clemson so she would attend. No pill for stoopid

Jun 4, 2016, 9:24 PM

LOL because you are mad at the way the Tigers are playing you take it out on Tnet.
LOL it will be OK tomorrow is a new day

Yes I am frustrated but for Pete's sake,

Jun 4, 2016, 9:27 PM

its not the most important thing in the world. Some of y'all look pathetic. We've already exceeded expectations this year so anything extra is amazing. This regional aint over yet also. If it happens, it happens. Nothing we can do about it.

Jun 4, 2016, 10:06 PM

This is a good team, and their closer has played a heck of a game. Anyone that dosn't realize we are playing with house money this year needs to rethink their expectations. Proud of how the boys have played. A little better pitching, cut down on those darn errors and this will be a really good team next season. But hey, we are NOT anywhere near done yet.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 805
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic