Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is the WEZ the worse seats in DV?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Is the WEZ the worse seats in DV?

Aug 22, 2019, 10:22 AM

Can't see crap unless they are on your side.

Even the lower seats in the upper deck give a better view.

The only thing the WEZ has going for it seating wise is it's covered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

The Upper Decks at Clemson are by far the best seats in DV***

Aug 22, 2019, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

The front rows on the upper decks have excellent views.***

Aug 22, 2019, 11:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

no, they are great seats. One word......

Aug 22, 2019, 10:31 AM

SHADE.

I go to work Monday AM rested and refreshed. My co-workers who sit in other areas of DV come in looking like Larry the Lobster. Sun is behind you at all times, making the view optimal.

Also:
You don't even have to move your head to watch the replay on the scoreboard. Just glance straight upward.

You can take the kids down on the field afterwards if they want to. Can't do that in UD.

Only drawback is that it's a bit congested behind the stands in the bathroom/concession area. They didn't make that area wide enough.

I've had the opportunity over the years to move seats down the South LD and passed it up. The top half of the WEZ are prime seats. Cost-wise and comfort-wise.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some of us wouldn't be caught dead sitting in

Aug 22, 2019, 10:31 AM

the upper decks.

smh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I'm a Q row myself, but if given the choice

Aug 22, 2019, 10:35 AM

of WEZ or lower seats on the UD, I'll choose UD

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Well, we UD'ers will be caught alive watching our Tigers

Aug 22, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Some of us wouldn't be caught dead sitting in ]

next Thursday night instead of surfing channels to find the obtuse ACC Network.

And, I am a alumnus, so I am a true fan, you snooty-patootie!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I really like sitting there, I prefer the view verses

Aug 22, 2019, 10:36 AM

The sideline view, you can see the plays develop.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really like sitting there, I prefer the view verses

Aug 22, 2019, 10:54 AM

Nothing beats watching college football games live in Death Valley regardless of your seat! The ACC network will NEVER be able to compete with that. We had 1,847 new IPTAY members join the program last year. Will you be among the new members in 2019? Scholarships mean championships! This rise to the very top comes with a price tag.

We’ve sat in the lower part

Aug 22, 2019, 10:58 AM

Almost field level, and at the very top. The top isn’t bad at all, but the lower level ones are horrible. The best seats I’ve ever had at Clemson we’re the ones underneath the lip of the upper deck right below the press boxes, you get shade and if it rains, you stay dry. Can’t beat it

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is the WEZ the worse seats in DV?

Aug 22, 2019, 11:02 AM

Unless Clemson moves north (I apologize for even pretending like it could happen) or plays under a dome I will always choose the WEZ over the top deck.

Last time I sat up there I felt like I could touch the sun and it was a mild temperature October game. More power to the people to fight the sun up there in September.

I really enjoy the WEZ if I am above 15 rows and not seated behind the visitors band. In my opinion the 15 row aspect holds true for the entire lower deck and not just the WEZ so I don't really consider that a negative.

Word of advice, if you ever get a ticket directly behind the visiting band, just go sit or stand somewhere else in the stadium. It's not even worth your time trying to hassle with it. I had a ticket there for the scar game last season and didn't stay in my seat for even the entire first drive. I had to find a standing room area.

Aug 22, 2019, 11:30 AM

Visiting bands should be sent to the upper corners.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

For my money, ANY end zone seat sucks, and yet

Aug 22, 2019, 12:15 PM

we chastise students for not wanting to sit on the Hill?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2019, 12:17 PM

The opposing coach's hot seat? You have a great view ... of your career ending.

Aug 22, 2019, 12:40 PM

I sat there for the GA game in 80 or 81 .
Great seat as long as the play wasn't near the East goal line . Different strokes for different folks I guess .Was up high .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic