Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some of my thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 731

Some of my thoughts

Aug 30, 2014, 10:00 PM

The d played well in the game, got real tired and then laid down and gave up with about 11 minutes to go.

Not sure what our O gameplan even was. We ran the read option alright but other than that it was sparse success.

No speed in the WRs that played, very little ability for us to consistently stretch the field.

They rushed 5 just about every play, we kept 6 to 7 back to block and couldnt keep them off the QB.

Cole didnt look as calm as most us fans expected him to be. Looked slow on his feet and many underthrown balls.

It is hard to tell watching live TV feed, just where the biggest issues were, I will say that it is a Coaches job to be able to manufacture at least ONE first down in a half simply by scheme.

The biggest thing with field position was just the demoralizing aspect of it toward the end of the game.

I still dont know what kind of team we have, I am shocked at how few offensive plays we got off, the little I saw I would give DW many more possesions as the season goes along.

Gurley is a beast and the UGA coaches were stupid to not run him more earlier.

Richt has a stupid smirk, let him enjoy it now cause he will blow a game some time this year that will cost them a division championship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some of my thoughts***

Aug 30, 2014, 10:01 PM

Re: Some of my thoughts***

Aug 30, 2014, 10:03 PM

Word is they were saving Gurley for 2 weeks from now. They had enough success with the other backs to wear us down.

Re: Some of my thoughts

Aug 30, 2014, 10:06 PM

I think you are referring to the 2nd half. We had 52 plays in the first half.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:07 PM

I thought the defense was inconsistent most of the game, after the first quarter. Very impressed with Davidson, he has to play more! Stoudt looked fine when he had any kind of time.....receivers and offensive line might be bigger issues than I suspected. Then again, it was the opening game. The obvious difference in this game was UGA won the halftime. They made beneficial adjustments on both sides of the ball, Clemson did not adjust correctly on either side.

Aug 30, 2014, 10:08 PM

The four players that violated team rules are partly to blame. We needed every player to try and win tonight. They are men not boys!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Richt is feeling very smug now, but that won't always be the

Aug 30, 2014, 10:11 PM

case. Everybody noticed what he tried to do at the end of the game....somebody will rub it in his face down the line!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 731
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic