Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Game Week Insider: Trainers swimming, Swinney praying and prospects swaying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,911

New Story: Game Week Insider: Trainers swimming, Swinney praying and prospects swaying

Oct 5, 2017, 8:05 AM

Game Week Insider: Trainers swimming, Swinney praying and prospects swaying

Dabo Swinney defending his players, trainers swimming the moat to help a person delivered in a car accident, and the head coach making a plea for students and fans to show up early and stay late for Saturday’s home game against Wake Forest. You know, just another week surrounding the Clemson program. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Game Week Insider: Trainers swimming, Swinney praying and prospects swaying

Oct 5, 2017, 8:55 AM

Quite a hodgepodge DH. From prayers to recruiting, head coach comments on this week's game to jokes about our latest addition to WRU, backer O'Daniel. Great stuff tho.
Agree we need to be ready for Wake. They're no pushover. They've not seen a team like our Tigers despite playing the Noles. Dabo will have em ready imo.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some nice nuggets in there davidhoodsteele, but how long did

Oct 5, 2017, 9:52 AM

it take you to come up with the title of the article?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: New Story: Game Week Insider: Trainers swimming, Swinney praying and prospects swaying

Oct 5, 2017, 10:00 AM

Dabo's not just a great coach he is a model citizen. He doesn't do this for publicity. This is who he is. He's genuine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 5, 2017, 10:31 AM

Thank God Clemson has such a terrific coach, asssistants, players and fans. Makes the whole experience so wonderful. Especially when one considers all the nonsense in our goofy world.

"person delivered in car accident"?

Oct 5, 2017, 11:46 AM

I missed that someone was pregnant.

Did I read that correctly? Game time may be moved to 3:30?

Oct 5, 2017, 2:04 PM

If so I may be able to make it......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,911
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic