Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some early morning thoughts from Glendale
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 587

Some early morning thoughts from Glendale

Jan 12, 2016, 12:01 PM

Wow.

My first love is Clemson but I went to Alabama. I was decked out in all Orange but just can't hate my school. For them to play each other in the Natty was the best and worst situation for me, but I knew how much this game would mean to Clemson and I wanted it bad for the Tigers. Heck... if Alabama want another NC, they can just claim another obscure one like they have several times already. This win would mean so much more to Clemson.

What a game. The atmosphere was electric. Just insane. Fans were fantastic from both sides. I didn't see one incident of nastiness. There may have been a few more Clemson fans overall, but it was close to even.

What was different was the game. why it was different? Clemson. They came to play. They came to prove a point.

Alabama is rough, physical and disciplined. So is Clemson. The entire game - on both sides of the ball - Clemson had a punchers chance. Momentum was solidly in Alabama's hands on several occasions and Clemson just took it - yes took it - back. Why "took it"? Because they can. They're good enough.

One of my last thoughts as time ran out was that we can put to bed the assertion that Clemson couldn't handle playing in the SEC. PLEASE...

Next year is going to be fun.

Clemson has arrived.

Spot the #### ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a bitter and angry man.

Replies: 0
| visibility 587
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic