Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Some changes that need to be made
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Some changes that need to be made

Aug 31, 2014, 3:14 PM

1. Tankersly over Jenkins
2. Gallman/Davidson over Howard
3. Leggett over any TE on our roster
4. Kitt/Scott over Humphries
5. Watson over Stoudt***

First, I made the trip to Athens and had an amazing time (until about 7:30 Saturday night). It bothers me that our coaches continue to blow smoke about our position battles, but still end up starting the senior over the backups who are clearly better. Kitt had a great game, as did Scott. But they didn't see the field because we were too busy throwing to our 3rd down possession receiver (Humphries) for 3 yards when we needed 10.

**I don't think Stoudt had a bad game, per say. I think Williams dropped a lot of passes and Stoudt was forced into running very conservative plays considering we were trapped inside the 10 almost the whole 4th quarter. But it is very very obvious to me that Watson is the real deal and can play big boy football. Why not groom him now so we don't have to make another QB transition next year?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with every bit of that***

Aug 31, 2014, 3:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some changes that need to be made

Aug 31, 2014, 3:24 PM

I gave your post a TU, but it really deserved a TD b/c you used facts and logic. But well said even if you told the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Some changes that need to be made

Aug 31, 2014, 3:43 PM

Definitely think we need Scott on the field more.... we have to get the ball in the hands of our play makers and he certainly showed in limited time last night that he's a play maker. Also need Williams and Peake to garter the attention of opposing defense on the outsides so speedsters like Scott and Hopper can work the slots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Williams is the definition of inconsistent

Aug 31, 2014, 3:56 PM

While he was our leading receiver, if he would have caught every GOOD pass thrown to him, he would have had 125+ yards receiving. I'm not sure if im ready to say he's as inconsistent as Bryant last year, but it is pretty #### close.

Scott, Kitt, Hopper and Peake need more targets. Many more.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really liked what Davidson did running the ball last night

Aug 31, 2014, 4:26 PM

It's a shame he's not a playmaker though like Gallman has the chance to be. I'd feel really good about a higher rotation of Davidson and Gallman splitting up time in the backfield more though, and giving Choice a chance to make some noise. There's something to be said about having a true RB skill set manning that position.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Choice needs at least 5-8 carries vs SC St***

Aug 31, 2014, 4:34 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic