Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Soccerkrzy BB post from Jan 20, 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 425

Soccerkrzy BB post from Jan 20, 2020

Oct 11, 2016, 12:24 PM

From Scokkercray:
It seems like it was only yesterday I was nervous and anxiously waiting for you to present your cookies from the bakeoff. I tried not to laugh when you kept trying to have a conversation while the judges were talking. Thank you for a wonderful two years and not killing me for getting a new Easy Bake Oven within three weeks of being married. We had to experience a few growing pains while learning how to bake together but I wouldn't trade it for the world. We have been so blessed in our time together and are so fortunate to have our sweet little Pillsba-Rie together. That time in the kitchen was truly a trying time for us. You never know what you have until it is almost taken from you like a cookie monster in the night. That experience taught me that the Baker's Man has blessed me with one strong wife and I look forward to the adventures in life with you. Two years have went by in the blink of an eye. I love you so much [Name Redacted]

From her:
Today marks 2 years of baking with you. It seems like yesterday we were having a bake off for the first time!! You are exactly what I prayed for ( your stubbornness was an added bonus like my nagging is a bonus to you??lol) I would not change a thing dough! You have made life an unforgettable adventure and you gave me my most treasured gift, our Easy Bake Oven. The Baker's Man has blessed us tremendously????????. I love you with all of my heart and I pray the Baker's Man gives us many more cookies together! Happy brownieversary ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL out loud***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:26 PM

I'll be honest. If my nose were my ### and it was in my

Oct 11, 2016, 12:27 PM

underwear you could say I sharted from it while typing.

AMAZEBALLS***

Oct 11, 2016, 12:26 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Soccerkrzy BB post from Jan 20, 2020

Oct 11, 2016, 12:29 PM

From Biochem:
I took a dump in the cookie dough.

Replies: 4
| visibility 425
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic