Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So...Clemson police are just THIS MORNING
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 576

So...Clemson police are just THIS MORNING

May 20, 2019, 6:57 AM

Going to review security camera footage related to the theft of the C on top of Tiger Sport Shop?
Didn’t know the last 3 days was a holiday for cops......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They have to get it from surrounding bidnesses that may not

May 20, 2019, 7:11 AM

Have been open on the weekend. It's not easy locating and collecting the videos. Takes time away from the business also. They'll find the perp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What biz around there is not open on the weekend?***

May 20, 2019, 7:47 AM

Those that are are probably too busy to have someone run

May 20, 2019, 8:56 AM

through the video logs to get it for the cops.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even with video evidence, I don't think they possess the

May 20, 2019, 9:26 AM

intelligence to do anything about it. They'll probably be so enamored with the fast forward/rewind feature all other info will go over their head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not going to matter either way.

May 20, 2019, 9:33 AM

unless it provides indisputable evidence, the po po ain't doing squat.

Had a junkie come under the carport at my parents house and steal wire etc from the storage closet. Had the dude on video. Dude left his bag WITH HIS LICENSE and drug paraphernalia, and the cops still said they couldn't do anything because the video wasn't in HD.

Father of was pissed. Told the cop not to worry about it. Next time the kid comes in his yard he will call the cops after he puts .45 caliber holes in him and see if they can do something then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

They'll arrest your dad.

May 20, 2019, 9:39 AM

protip: drag the body inside then shoot him again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting fact, the town that I live just outside of

May 20, 2019, 10:50 AM

has a rule where you can shoot somebody in your yard as long as it is dark. Only applies to in town limits and after sunset.

Dude peppered a guy trying to break into his car in the yard with bird shot. Got off with nothing because of the law

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Mclovin is the only one I've ever heard to have any luck

May 20, 2019, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Not going to matter either way. ]

with stolen property. Don't call the cops after he shoots him, just pretend nothing happened. Even with indisputable evidence, unless they just so happen across them committing another crime, they're not going to put any effort into catching them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey it was hot Saturday. And Sunday is for Church

May 20, 2019, 8:58 AM

TommyIsAGoodChristianMan

No DUI or MIP, no care.***

May 20, 2019, 9:10 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My guess is the Tiger Sport Shop took it down as a

May 20, 2019, 9:31 AM

publicity stunt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 11
| visibility 576
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic