Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Season tickets and parking pass should be revoked for the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,317

Season tickets and parking pass should be revoked for the

Sep 1, 2013, 8:49 AM

Idiot that gave parking pass to UGa punks that parked alongside Tiger Walk and taunting and f-bombed our team as they approached the lockerroom. No warning, just permanently revoked. You wouldn't see what they were doing happen by an opposing fan in Athens, Tuscaloosa, or any other big-time program.

The sad thing is that nobody did anything. 20-30 years ago, somebody would have pulled those scumbags off and out of their trucks and pummeled them. It isn't best thing to do but neither were their actions. Need to protect the house more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why not you?

Sep 1, 2013, 8:52 AM

So why did you not do something?

50 years old mainly and 5 months removed from cancer surgery

Sep 1, 2013, 9:00 AM

Mainly. I just was hoping our college kids had a little more pride in Clemson to not just sit there and let it happen.

I've had my redneck moments in defending CLEMSON's honor and not my best moments but punks like those yesterday need to have a point proven to them to make them think next time they come on visiting turf and act like scum.

So you want UGA fans during pregame

Sep 1, 2013, 9:07 AM

Sure they are acting like idiots, but not worth going to jail or getting into confrontation that could be more than any person could handle over some drunk college punks. At most call security over to stop the loud cursing.

You're right. Just tough to listen to especially with women

Sep 1, 2013, 9:21 AM

And kids around. I just think mouthy punks need to be taught a lesson.

Like you, I'm well over 60 and weeks past cancer surgery

Sep 1, 2013, 9:34 AM [ in reply to 50 years old mainly and 5 months removed from cancer surgery ]

but there was a time, a time I'm not necessarily "proud" of, that I would've made sure those UGa fans deeply regretted behaving in such a fashion at my university. 'Course, back in those days, the magistrate at the stadium was my oldest friend in the world and I wasn't terribly worried about making a trip to Pickens and missing the game. I must say, I do miss that "attitude" by a lot of the orange youth to simply allow scofflaws like those get away with the disrespect they showed to our team and thus to our alma mater.

Yep. I know its wrong. I knew it was wrong back when...... But it sure felt good getting in a few shots on some redneck chicken or dawg. And they ALWAYS shut the heck up once they figured out Clemson fans weren't gonna put up with it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kids today will probably bad mouth them on Facebook

Sep 1, 2013, 9:06 AM

rather than beat them up LOL

Re: Season tickets and parking pass should be revoked for the

Sep 1, 2013, 9:20 AM

Did you note the parking space? Let us all know and we can pay our fellow tiger "fan" a visit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic