Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vilma wants to talk down about Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Vilma wants to talk down about Clemson

Nov 13, 2017, 9:34 PM

Because he wants to justify the a$$ whooping his Canes are going to take in 3 weeks. You're going to find out real soon why Clemson is in the top 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

vilma? wasn’t she on “scooby doo”?***

Nov 13, 2017, 9:40 PM

Re: vilma? wasn’t she on “scooby doo”?***

Nov 13, 2017, 9:53 PM

Yes, she was the ugly one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought it was Fred Flintstone's wife***

Nov 13, 2017, 10:54 PM [ in reply to vilma? wasn’t she on “scooby doo”?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2017, 5:36 AM [ in reply to vilma? wasn’t she on “scooby doo”?*** ]

It’s Thelma on Scooby-Doo, yellow turtleneck sweater, plaid skirt, bottle glasses.
Call me what you will but I thought she was alright, at least curious...the nerdy girl perhaps hiding a bit of freak in that big brain. You hear what I’m saying.
Somebody should ask Shaggy about that.

Wilma is Fred Flintstone’s wife. A nice lady by the looks of it.

As for Vilma? Never heard of her.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Nov 14, 2017, 5:57 AM

It's Velma on scooby-doo.

Not defending him but why would he talk down

Nov 13, 2017, 9:44 PM

Clemson if he is trying to justify us whipping Miami? Seems like he would be talking us up. TIA

Good question...maybe using reverse sikology...

Nov 13, 2017, 9:53 PM

...or something like that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Vilma wants to talk down about Clemson

Nov 13, 2017, 10:52 PM

He is bitter about their worst loss in history a few years ago too. Vilma was suspended for being one of the Saint bounty program leaders. So he is basically a bozo

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were talking about those who rank teams giving...

Nov 13, 2017, 11:15 PM

consideration to SOS. When told that some one loss teams were deserving of higher ranks than some with no losses he replied 'They don't know what they are talking about.'

Greg Mc told him the POC does that and he said 'Then they don't know what they are talking about either.'

I can appreciate a disagreement on a specific team as to where they are ranked in relationship to another specific team but the strength of schedule metric, especially before the season ends, is a very useful metric.

There are five or six veteran D1 coaches in that room and the remainder are business professionals who actually understand some statistics can be deceiving but others bring focus on the exact information need to make difficult decisions.

He's an embarrassment to ESPiN being that ESPiN and the POC are business partners. He won't make such a stupid mistake again if he even works for them next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If SOS wasn't important, then UCF would be top 3

Nov 13, 2017, 11:21 PM

I guess that's what he wants. That private education at Miami must mean as much as the public one at UNC.

Re: If SOS wasn't important, then UCF would be top 3

Nov 14, 2017, 5:41 AM

I graduated from Clemson and I think UCF is getting a raw deal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you think they should be in the top 4?***

Nov 14, 2017, 7:41 AM

Nope.. he has Oklahoma at 4. Cfu nowhere.

Nov 14, 2017, 7:42 AM [ in reply to If SOS wasn't important, then UCF would be top 3 ]

Which just proves what a hypocrit he his.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What they say now?***

Dec 4, 2017, 7:37 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic