Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
80 Freshmen and Sophomores?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,190

80 Freshmen and Sophomores?

Oct 20, 2019, 8:44 PM

If they don’t like us being around now, they’re really not gonna like what’s coming the next couple of years.

I really think we’ve overstayed our welcome in the media’s eyes. They want a new face that can stand up to the SEC and we just won’t go away.

I hope we continue to rain on their parade for many seasons to come. Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 80 Freshmen and Sophomores?

Oct 20, 2019, 8:47 PM

You're absolutely correct! We're on potentially the greatest run in college football history! Of course no one predict the future and circumstances can change, but Dabo and Co. have built a machine. It's scary for the college football world!

Your confusing the media with the SEC.

Jul 9, 2023, 9:38 PM

This anti-Clemson narrative started at the SEC network in February and will continue even when Clemson wins the 2019 title. Clemson and the ACC are the biggest threat to perceived SEC dominance and they are going to do everything they can to stop Clemson’s rise to the top. So all of you who love listening and watching PF and then come to this board and post his latest troll rant about Clemson, your just helping him spread their propaganda.

So, why aren't they tired of Bama at the top?

Oct 20, 2019, 9:01 PM

Just 'cause they're SEC???

Oh . . . yeah

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

^^Cause the world's raised to fear Satan!

Oct 20, 2019, 9:05 PM

That is all.... ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo said early in his tenure . . .

Oct 20, 2019, 9:31 PM

"If you're going to get us . . . You better do it early . . . Because after a while . . . You won't be able to!!!"

Excuse the paraphrase . . . But you get the gist . . . He's a man of his word!!!!!!! . . . Most prophets are!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,190
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic