»
Topic: So who do we blame for our schedules?
Replies: 6   Last Post: Oct 8, 2012 2:47 PM by: clemsonson
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

So who do we blame for our schedules?

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:04 PM

Okay - I thought it was Swofford (who hates our ###) always giving us Nooners for all of our home games, and those trap Thursday night games away after we just played one of our toughest opponents the previous Saturday night - also away. So - is someone else responsible for this chit? Our Admin? They can't be this stupid.

It won't stop me hating on Swofford. I'll keep hating on him until the ACC grows a pair and fires his ###.

So - who do I need to hate on in addition to Swofford? Please don't tell me our Admin is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Re: So who do we blame for our schedules?

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:06 PM

I'm blaming Bush (either), Obama, and even Ross Perot. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:09 PM

If it were Ross Perot - we'd be making huge profits.

If it were Obama - all of our opponents would have free rides to the game.

If were Bush (either) - they'd sell gas at the stadium and it would be $10 / gal.

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:45 PM

clemson has always, untill recently, tried to play 12 pm games to give people who live in the lower part of the state a chance to come to games and drive back home the same day, and not have to spend the night and have more expenses. iptay has a huge following from the low country.

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:07 PM

Kick-off times are determined by ESPN.

John "Bozo the Clown" Swofford says HELLO CLEMSON

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:07 PM

have I got a great TV contract for you. Let add a little Syracuse. A little Pitt. A little Notre Dame in all sports BUT football. Let's give old Raycom where my son works a great contract. Then lets wait till late in the year to get the schedule up. Then let's put the big game at the beginning.

HELLO CLEMSON!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 8, 2012 2:47 PM

when we play the awful acc it doesnt matter what time the game is.. i hate our conference it has drug us down

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UP- ROW C - SEATS 26,28 & 30 (32 YD LINE). SEC UP- ROW E - SEATS 18,2...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
785 people have read this post