Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So we've pretty much played our way out of a Nat'l Seed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,052

So we've pretty much played our way out of a Nat'l Seed

May 14, 2017, 6:00 PM

unless we win the ACCT again. We should host barring losing out. I didnt look at last year as a success because we lost in the Regional. This year started out great, but we're slumping bad right now. Granted the competition is better, we still took series from WF and UVA, now we're 0-6 against team we should've taken a couple of games from between the six.

With all that said, no matter how bad we look now, if we can win a Regional it doesnt matter. Baseball is all about making the tourney and then it all resets. I think we can get back on track with CCU and NCST. We just need to relax at the plate. We're pressing when me get on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

buckle up your chin strap buttercup***

May 14, 2017, 6:12 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For real-

May 14, 2017, 6:14 PM

the pumpers will be mad that I dont view anything of this as a success because we havent gone any further than Leggett teams, and dumpers will be mad that I said all of this means nothing if we can do well in the postseason. Im about to get blasted haha.

Re: For real-

May 14, 2017, 8:34 PM

So...what you're sayin' is, you still haven't learned when it's best to say nothing at all? Is that about right?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gave you a point for actually making sense

May 14, 2017, 8:52 PM [ in reply to For real- ]

but I take issue with the part about comparing Lee's progress to Leggett's. It's year two... Monte Lee has been recruiting for Clemson for two years and only one where he was coaching at the school the previous year. Whatever success we have this year (and possibly next) should just be enjoyed with high expectations mainly for effort and how well the players are buying into his ways. I think we need to wait until every player in the programs are his recruits before judging his work against previous staffs. I don't think that makes me a pumper or a dumper. I want us to win in Omaha as much as anyone. I just don't see how it can happen this quickly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think this might help you get a grip.

May 14, 2017, 6:54 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henny_Penny

It's pronounced "L Heff A" and it means "The Boss".

Still at it?***

May 14, 2017, 9:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: So we've pretty much played our way out of a Nat'l Seed

May 15, 2017, 5:05 AM

this team has too many flaws to host a super and will not go to

Omaha. That does not mean that I can't root for them to do so but REALISM is something lacking on Tigernet!!!

May 15, 2017, 5:35 AM

Coot .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 15, 2017, 6:14 AM

OP does not realize that Monte Lee has been measuring our toughest opponents, and will be ready for the ACCT. Sit back and relax. This team is gonna do just fine. They have exceeded expectations for most fans, so not sure what the problem is.

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic