Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So we have rehired Dabo now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,798

So we have rehired Dabo now?

Jun 3, 2020, 11:09 AM

Seems like late yesterday afternoon, a significant number of posters here were ready to run him out of town on a rail, based on hearsay from a disgruntled former player, and an incident that occurred years ago. My how things have changed.

Glad to see they have not turned their attention to Danny Pearman...yet. I actually know Danny a little, and believe every word of his version of events.

GO Tigers! Let's move on!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't seen a single post from a legit (non-Coot) poster

Jun 3, 2020, 11:16 AM

calling for Dabo to be fired over that.

I'm not saying that NO ONE has said so on this board, but I don't think that's a very prevalent or popular opinion on this board.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You must have been reading a different board about 18 hours

Jun 3, 2020, 11:29 AM

ago. I won't call out anyone individually, but there were several saying that "if true", Dabo wouldn't and shouldn't survive. I am sure it was just emotional overstatement based on sketchy information from most, and it was certainly not popular.

Re: You must have been reading a different board about 18 hours

Jun 3, 2020, 11:53 AM

User Logo
dsgriff®
All-TigerNet [10261]
TigerPulse: 100%
You must have been reading a different board about 18 hours
Posted: Jun 3, 2020 11:29 AM

ago. I won't call out anyone individually, but there were several saying that "if true", Dabo wouldn't and shouldn't survive. I am sure it was just emotional overstatement based on sketchy information from most, and it was certainly not popular.

all you got to do is turn on the tv to see the incredible amount of idiots in our country right now.

Re: You must have been reading a different board about 18 hours

Jun 3, 2020, 12:10 PM [ in reply to You must have been reading a different board about 18 hours ]

You can't flip now. You said a significant number of posters were calling for Dabo's head. I didn't see a single one. Then you said it was several, then used the singular "it" and said it wasn't popular. So which one was it?

No flipping at all

Jun 3, 2020, 12:43 PM

ANY number of posters saying Dabo would be let go is significant to me. I said I saw several, and I did. I went back and confirmed this, and you can do the same. It was in a thread titled "Don't shoot the messenger". FYI, one of the louder opinions has since been removed. As for the singular "it", I was referring to the SHARED opinion, with "it" being the opinion that Dabo would be removed.

Nothing to get worked up about; I was just poking fun at some number of people who clearly and significantly overreacted based on very limited information.

I don’t think DP is a bad guy but

Jun 3, 2020, 11:17 AM

Mob mentality is going to get him ran out of town unfortunately. People will never let him live this down if he stays on staff.

Most of the people on this site are idiots.

Jun 3, 2020, 11:25 AM

Including me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Self-awareness and humility out-strip

Jun 3, 2020, 11:45 AM

Idiocy! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Self-awareness and humility out-strip

Jun 3, 2020, 11:52 AM

The State so called newspaper played a big part in this. Look for the Post and Courier to follow closely behind. Sap Sapakoff hates anything associated with Clemson. He is a coot and SEC homer but a very bad Sports Director.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did the State newspaper do?

Jun 3, 2020, 2:13 PM

Was that the Matt Connolly story that helped to clarify the situation?

Re: Most of the people on this site are idiots.

Jun 3, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Most of the people on this site are idiots. ]

at least you and I know what we are which means we're half way to the solution.most don't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

What?***

Jun 3, 2020, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I know that coot troll...

Jun 3, 2020, 12:45 PM

Smokepurpleliveorange69 wanted him gone....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic