Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
THANKS TO DABO...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 536

THANKS TO DABO...

Nov 3, 2015, 7:27 PM

We will see where we go from here but I've sat through many seasons for the entire game no matter the score and wondered if Clemson could ever be relevant again. Granted I did enjoy myself even though we may have been getting stomped. For some reason the Tommy West game against VT comes to mind. But right now we are number 1! Thanks to all that have brought us to this point! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So true.

Nov 3, 2015, 7:49 PM

I was at the VT game and knew that Tommy West was toast after that game. But I was more depressed after the bowl loss to South Forida. I was sure after that game that the Clemson program would never again be relevant. So glad I was wrong and so grateful to Dabo for turning around our program and making us relevant on the national stage. Can hardly wait for Saturday and the game with the Noles. The Valley will be rocking even if it rains. And, no matter what happens this year, the future is going to be just as good if not better for the foreseeable future. Just hope Dabo stays for a long, long time and keeps doing what Dabo does. As Dabo says, the fun is in the winning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So true.

Nov 3, 2015, 8:01 PM

I'd love to think Dabo has rooted in here but a certain team will inevitably have an opening at some point. It would be hard to blame him for going if it were an option. We are so lucky to have him and his family here. And without getting into a tangent, lucky that TB had vision to hire him and stand for him on his way out. I had the priviledge of doing some work for him at their first house here when he was hired as WR coach. And he is just as genuine in person. Off soapbox...Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 536
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic