Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m having lunch at Piggy Park today and in walks 3 dudes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I’m having lunch at Piggy Park today and in walks 3 dudes

Aug 30, 2018, 2:22 PM

with coot gear on. One has on a back-to-back natty shirt, another has on a women coot natty shirt...After a few minutes another guy (wearing a bama hat) joins them. I can hear their conversation as they are being pretty loud. I couldn’t resist and you know what I did? Nothing. Cause this didn’t happen and these stories almost never happen and I have a life that doesn’t need to revolve around “rivals” of the school I attended. The obsession, errrr fascination with all things coot is strong this week. As the libs say - RESIST. As a Clemson fanbase, we have more important things to concern ourselves with.

Belk is cleared to play. Ok, so?
They are using a “######” Carolina this week on their helmets. A “brand” the used many decades ago. So?
They hosted a Beyoncé concert and the promoters paid to have their “field” sod replaced. So?
They are paying a FBS school over a Mil to play this week. So?
I learned these things on Tnet this week. I didn’t visit a single coot site.

Sorry for the rant. It’s just amazing to me how much people think, talk, post about usuck on this premier Clemson site!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So this is a post about coots complaining about posts

Aug 30, 2018, 2:23 PM

about coots.. Got it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: So this is a post about coots complaining about posts

Aug 30, 2018, 3:14 PM

You didn't know? The whole purpose of going on a public message forum is to be instructed by all of the people on it exactly what and about who you can and cannot post. Every poster has their own individual utopia of what they want the site to look exactly like and what is allowed to be discussed just so long as it 100% matches their view, and if it doen't fit that mold, they make sure to bring themselves back into middle school or popular HS Clueless Alicia Silverstone mentality before they address your ill ways. They then make sure to inform you that your post didn't meet the PC criteria they uploaded into their TigerNet preferences when they joined and that you must get up from their table and go eat somewhere else where the not so popular kids have to sit.

You're welcome for the public service announcement. We bring you back to our regularly scheduled PC program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m having lunch at Piggy Park today and in walks 3 dudes

Aug 30, 2018, 2:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You've given me a lot to think about. How my actions on the

Aug 30, 2018, 2:32 PM

board can affect others in a negative way. I'll try harder to not be so careless.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

How original. A coot complaining about us making fun of coots.***

Aug 30, 2018, 2:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Annnnnd .................

Aug 30, 2018, 2:58 PM

https://gfycat.com/login?redirectUri=%2Fgifs%2Fsearch%2Fadn%2Byour%2Bpoint

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then what happened?***

Aug 30, 2018, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Was it a Ghey Bar?

Aug 30, 2018, 3:48 PM

NTTIAWWT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic