Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Are people actually mad that ESPN spent more time on 1 vs 3
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Are people actually mad that ESPN spent more time on 1 vs 3

Nov 4, 2018, 8:15 PM

Than our beat down of horrible Louisville? They always just show a little bit of blowouts of bad teams on those highlight shows.

They spent more time on our win over NC State than they did on Bama's route of Tennessee 2 weeks ago because ours was the more high profile game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they may not even show Bama highlights when they host

Nov 4, 2018, 8:17 PM

the Citadel

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are people actually mad that ESPN spent more time on 1 vs 3

Nov 4, 2018, 9:09 PM

“More time” is an oversimplification and doesn’t remotely represent the complaint. When Bama gets 10 minutes of coverage for a game that was over early in the second half and Clemson gets 15 seconds of coverage for a game that was over early in the second quarter, sorry but that’s skewed way out of wack. Nevermind that Clemson’s game was an alltime ACC beatdown, which got zero mention. Nevermind that last week’s game was an alltime greatest home loss in the history of FSU, which also got zero mention. I don’t expect more coverage and I don’t expect equal coverage, but when there are 2 clearly dominant teams and one of them is getting 40 times the media coverage, sorry, but I’m throwing the BS flag. Dabo said exactly the same thing last week, he was just nicer about it. The “ROY BUS”? That’s the G rated version of the BS flag.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic