Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So there's a "new" drug for Coronavirus now...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

So there's a "new" drug for Coronavirus now...

Mar 19, 2020, 8:49 PM

...only it's not new...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKBydiPOcQc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So there's a "new" drug for Coronavirus now...

Mar 19, 2020, 9:25 PM

Well, dingbat, it is "new" to fighting the Coronavirus. What have you done lately to benefit mankind ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ve taken this drug b/4 for mild lupus which involves..

Mar 19, 2020, 10:24 PM

the immune system overreacting.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve taken this drug b/4 for mild lupus which involves..

Mar 19, 2020, 10:38 PM

Both my daughters have Lupus and both take Plaquineil, Katie since she was 15 and my youngest after he second heart surgery at 16. It’s almost impossible for them to really live without it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 19, 2020, 10:30 PM

Hannity was about to ###### with this breaking news .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 11:30 PM

Correct ,it is not new and it has not been tested on the virus. And FDA has not APPROVED it. This is just more BS spinning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats an ignorant statement

Mar 19, 2020, 11:43 PM

it actually HAS been tested successfully by one of the best in the World in France.

There are three good therapies identified now over the past few weeks including this that can help get rid of Cornovirus once you have contracted it. It wont take too long to get them available here- though in the US they will have to be initially available via “compassionate request” (your Dr can get them kinda like prescribing something off label ).

And significant progress on an even better antibody therapy that will probably be first trialed in June.

AND promising prevention medicines in fastrack development.

Keep up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemmer.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 11:58 PM

Dr can prescribe approved medications for non specified uses and do often. But FDA will not approve until they have checked for efficacy on the virus and there are no surprise negative impact on this strain of the virus. Hope it works but "immediate impact' is a spin. Hope is not fact.

Ordered mine Tuesday... Got the Zinc today. I won't be

Mar 20, 2020, 12:08 AM

waiting on the FDA... Bayer just donated 3M tabs... It's not 'snake oil'... Both the Chinese and S.Koreans have been using it for weeks with very good results... France, too.

The Chloroquine has been around as an anti-malaria drug since 1934. It's the delivery system... The Zinc does the work.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s always nice to see a bipartisan positive attitude in a pandemic

Mar 19, 2020, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: So there's a "new" drug for Coronavirus now... ]

Eff the cure or prevention, it’s all about politics right? After all that’s what’s important

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: It’s always nice to see a bipartisan positive attitude in a pandemic

Mar 19, 2020, 11:58 PM

Eff you I want to see a cure

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic