Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney updates injuries on Tuesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney updates injuries on Tuesday

Nov 21, 2017, 11:35 AM

Swinney updates injuries on Tuesday

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney spoke to the media during his press conference on Tuesday and shared a few injury updates on some of his key players. "We are in Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd hate to be without Lamar, I was looking forward to

Nov 21, 2017, 11:36 AM

watching him break Bentley in half.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If he hit Bentley like he laid the smack down on Blackmon

Nov 21, 2017, 11:49 AM

Bentley would get yanked like last year for "player health".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If he hit Bentley like he laid the smack down on Blackmon

Nov 21, 2017, 12:56 PM

I'm afraid Bentley will get hurt in his "lady parts" again.

Re: TNET: Swinney updates injuries on Tuesday

Nov 21, 2017, 11:48 AM

MLB depth chart
Tre Lamar
Chad Smith

Who is number 3.... Kendall Joseph or Skalski? someone else?

So that's both of the MLBs on the depth chart....

Nov 21, 2017, 11:48 AM

Who comes over to take their place from the WLB spot? Davis? Skalaski?
Or does Joseph come over while one of the other guys plays the WLB spot?
Chad Smith is excellent on special teams...hopefully he can get better quickly.

Not the best news...but we should be fine

Nov 21, 2017, 11:53 AM

Wouldn't be surprised to see KJ move over and then plug in one of the davis twins or skalski in his place. Hopefully our front 4 will be so dominant that it'll make the night easy for the linebackers. If you look at this year though, there have been many games where Tre Lamar is in on some type of rotation. Coaching staff will fill in where needed and we win 38-17.

Darn - I just hope KJ is really "good" for this week

Nov 21, 2017, 12:12 PM

Hopefully our DL will be able to get pressure and then we can lay more of a nickleback scheme.

Re: Not the best news...but we should be fine

Nov 21, 2017, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Not the best news...but we should be fine ]

You don't have much confidence in the defense do you? Tennessee held them to 15 points. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But did Tennessee call two timeouts for a a curtain call last year?

Nov 21, 2017, 12:32 PM

Did they call them bad names before last years game?

#neveragain

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Not the best news...but we should be fine

Nov 21, 2017, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Not the best news...but we should be fine ]

Good to get Joseph and Ryan back. Man, we in good shape if Skalski has a game like he did last week. Realize it was The Citadel but still, he's looking better and better with more reps. sure wouldn't mind seeing him get more reps for the championship run as well as get everyone else more rest to be ready for the championship run after this first one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2017, 12:17 PM

Kendall will probably slide over to mlb and one of the Davis brothers will start. We should be fine with this setup as South Carolina doesn’t have any guys that are going to blow us away with speed

Nov 21, 2017, 12:20 PM

Kendall is back, Dexter is back and the secondary is as healthy as it has been in many weeks. The Tigers will do just fine. GooooooTigers!!!!!!!!!

Nov 21, 2017, 12:25 PM

y'all must not have heard this is going to be Bent's breakout game. According to coot radio, Clemson's secondary is depleted and not near as good as last year. We have players up front on DL that are hurt so blocking shouldn't be a problem. Oh, and they're convinced that the D can do to KB what they did to Arkansas because KB is hurt and everyone knows he can't beat them throwing. all that PLUS the secret weapon, bently has been tuning up his running attack so he can do what the Cuse qb did. according to them, this one's in the bag and they're going to a NY 6 bowl.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO!***

Nov 21, 2017, 12:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Nov 21, 2017, 12:27 PM

Honestly, Skalski really impressed me. Don't think we lose a lot if he starts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Nov 21, 2017, 12:59 PM

Next man up at Clemson is better than first man up at South Carolina. I would love to see those guys play, but no issues.

Nov 21, 2017, 1:32 PM

We'll find out Thurs for sure. I figured Lamar would be fine by now with just a stinger. I'm betting one of them will suit up.

Nov 21, 2017, 3:24 PM

I'd rather have Lamar rest this weekend to make sure he doesn't aggravate his shoulder. We'll definitely need him full strength against Miami. He's really come on. One player I've been curious about is Shaq Smith. I understand he had some maturity issues, but I thought he might break through the depth chart at some point this season.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic