Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, tell me again why ND Qb leaves & might start at FSU!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,843

So, tell me again why ND Qb leaves & might start at FSU!

Jul 21, 2015, 8:20 PM

Or, have I got this all wrong. Saying, he was super duper good in a big game ( vs FSU?) until a late TD was brought back for an illegal downfield block ..and after that his stats fell & his INT's rose.

Wow, how crazy is thus!

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

crab legs?***

Jul 21, 2015, 8:22 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

An abundance of punching bags?***

Jul 21, 2015, 8:23 PM

Too much?

Too soon?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, tell me again why ND Qb leaves & might start at FSU!

Jul 21, 2015, 9:16 PM

Or the fact he isn't even close to starting at FSU? QB3 in the depth chart. Not to mention that 2012 march to the NC included another QB. But as I have said before....

Prognosticators are gonna prognosticate!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2015, 10:50 PM

It's pretty simple stuff , LBB . The QB situation at FSU was Winston . That situation has moved on . The current situation is that one choice punches women and is no longer part of the situation , another choice is really very terrible and doesn't have the coaches trust ...and finally there's the ex-Irishman falling into their mix .
LBB, they aren't going to beat us in Death Valley no matter who they trot out there in November ...so worry no more . Old statement holds true . If you have 3 starting quarterbacks , you don't have 1 good one .

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

ok "NY TugBoat Captain"..thX, that's all I need to know!

Jul 21, 2015, 10:58 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ok "NY TugBoat Captain"..thX, that's all I need to know!

Jul 21, 2015, 11:04 PM

LOL , Bill i just work in NYC , i live in Charleston .
Good lord don't be giving nobody any other reasons to think me odd .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I am hoping whoever starts games 1-8 will not start

Jul 21, 2015, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: So, tell me again why ND Qb leaves & might start at FSU! ]

games 9-12.....Then, they will once again, in 2016 be breaking in a new QB.....

Jul 22, 2015, 6:11 AM

See there LBB , even the shipping companies are prejudiced towards tugboaters . I'm calling the AFL-CIO !
Or something ...

DB23

Jul 22, 2015, 7:17 AM

LLB - :) - Have you ever watched Golson play? He's pretty darn good. In fact, he's "Heisman" good when not having TO issues. Go back and watch their bowl game, even though Zaire was the starter. Golson moved the ball at will and is explosive as a dual-threat QB. Those QB's are tough for any D (look at GT last year), and Golson has proved how good he really is. If he does not start by the 4th or 5th game for FSU, then Fisher is an idiot. Personally, I would start him game ONE. So I'm in the camp that believes Golson is a QB that can start on 90% of any team in the country had he chosen those schools. JMO. Now we wait and hope that Fisher is an idiot.

Jul 22, 2015, 7:38 AM

It's Golson's TO ratio that has given him the " not scaring anybody " tag .
Yes , he is a terrific athlete , and we all know what he can do if he isn't pressured and if defenses play man . The whole issue is that he can't stop giving the ball back to opposing teams . This isn't a recent trend , goes back into his HS days . Great athlete ? Sure . Great Quarterback ? Not from where I stand he isn't. He got benched for Zaire , and couldn't win the position back . He has issues with academics and that involves his admitting to cheating .
We beat FSU with or without him though .

DB23

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic