Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So please tell me what happened to Coach BV.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

So please tell me what happened to Coach BV.....

Aug 8, 2018, 12:38 AM

I just watched the after practice interview with BV and either he just heard they are expecting another kid or this dude is jacked flat out about the D this year. I remember when this dude used to talk down everything, but in that interview, I swear this man thinks his D is about to wreak total chaos on anyone in their way. I hope this is the case because there is nothing better to watch on a Saturday (or Monday evening ;) ) than a dominating defense!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So please tell me what happened to Coach BV.....

Aug 8, 2018, 5:53 AM

Wait till they go live and he sees a few missed assignments. I said "few", it's all he needs to pump up his defense.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t know how easy you quantify less than 50% but

Aug 8, 2018, 7:51 AM

When Dexter Lawrence said he played at less than 50% I got chills down my spine. If he was anywhere near even 75% that means he is just gonna dominate this year. I remember all those sacks in the auburn game. Part of that likely that they were just getting used to their new qb and all but if he was healthier then and that’s part of it then . . . Hoping they stay healthy but should dominate every team up until they play Alabama and then that should be fun to watch. Dline is obviously just lights out. And the “dudes” we’ve collected at lb and dB are so athletic and fast. Just hope we get some depth going at dB by the end of the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 7:56 AM

The defense absolutely owned practice yesterday that’s why he was all smiles. It’s amazing to see the amount of talent that Clemson has right now and oh yeah number 8 J Ross is going to be a special one too.

Aug 8, 2018, 7:57 AM

He's not the only one, every time they interview Dabo I think he's on the verge of breaking out in giggles, the coaches are having a hard time acting concerned this year.

Aug 8, 2018, 8:08 AM

Yep I’m getting that giddy feeling too
Spot the ball

You ought to be able to smell...

Aug 8, 2018, 8:30 AM

what The Rock is cooking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic