Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So people are getting worked up because football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

So people are getting worked up because football

Oct 19, 2017, 4:57 PM

players are boxing, with boxing gloves on? What am I missing here?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I see why you're confused...

Oct 19, 2017, 4:59 PM

No ambulance = don't care

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So people are getting worked up because football

Oct 19, 2017, 4:59 PM

Not supposed to be fighting, unless it's Hockey.
The coaching staff has the DB's wearing boxing gloves during practice so that they don't get used to holding.
Obviously a couple of guys were goofing around and it got semi-serious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, perhaps I should rephrase this...

Oct 19, 2017, 5:03 PM

why is this a problem?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The properst response.

Oct 19, 2017, 5:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: The properst response.

Oct 19, 2017, 6:07 PM

Your Tiger looks like he is yawning!!!;)

Oct 19, 2017, 8:04 PM

Lol, I still wouldn't get within 1000 feet of him though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2017, 12:09 AM

Nope me either!!! The last thing that someone should ever do, is to disturb a huge sleepy cat with those markings,YIKES!!!:)

^ this guy is a lawyer

Oct 19, 2017, 5:04 PM

If he says it's okay, it's okay.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see Naivety abounds...***

Oct 19, 2017, 5:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It appears one of them might have been limping and should...

Oct 19, 2017, 5:21 PM

have been taken out before he got hit in a contact sport.

I'm ashamed Dabo left him in that long.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It appears one of them might have been limping and should...

Oct 19, 2017, 8:00 PM

How was Jamaica?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It appears one of them might have been limping and should...

Oct 20, 2017, 12:17 AM

Jamaica is a great place to be in a month or two. And the sun shine up at Hedo-2 will give you a warm and fuzzy feeling!!! ;)

Good mornings jm and Jamdown was fantastic, thanks.

Oct 20, 2017, 7:40 AM [ in reply to Re: It appears one of them might have been limping and should... ]

You and yours enjoy the weekend, I know I will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2017, 5:34 PM

Given the nature of the Instagram account that released the short video (one that highlights "bad" behavior in college), the optics certainly aren't stellar. Coupled with with the timing of the release right after our loss to Syracuse, I have a feeling that Coach Dabo Swinney will be less than thrilled. In the grand scope of "scandals" it's certainly a giant nothingburger though.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Dabo sounded a little hoarse on Mark Packer's show

Oct 19, 2017, 7:50 PM

today. Probably from yelling at his players all week. Go get 'em.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

speaking of getting worked up...

Oct 19, 2017, 5:39 PM

the plus side is the rub down after the fighting - not a bad trade off - just sayin’

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 19, 2017, 5:50 PM

Spent all that money on TWO bowling alleys...

Boxing ring would have been cheaper.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2017, 6:05 PM

Yep, they just a minute ago had it on the news here in cootlumbia, and they saying that the Video has gone viral. Also said that Dabo was going to address the team about it today, but I'm sure that Dabo already knew about it, and he has already had that talk with the team in a not so loving manner for putting our Tigers in the media for the wrong reasons. It has been viewed over 200 thousand times!!!

Oct 19, 2017, 7:45 PM

Good grief. Millenials must be wussies. I think I fought somebody every week as a teen, even my best friends. It was what we did. Fighting was fun. What the #### is wrong with this soft generation? These guys had on gloves, which takes a lot of the fun out of it, so THAT is the only problem I saw.

Oct 20, 2017, 12:25 AM

I absolutely love it, but it becomes a problem in your later years in life. Your brain refuses to tell your body that it isn't still in that shape anymore, and it allows your mouth to overload your A$S at times. Win, lose, or draw, your body still feels like you got the shiot beat out of you the next day.

Oct 19, 2017, 7:54 PM

I don't have a problem with the boxing. I find it interesting that someone took a video and leaked it to the media. Boys will be boys and this should not have been publicized.

Oct 20, 2017, 12:29 AM

I feel the same but, the team member that video taped and uploaded it, he surely ain't no one I would call a friend!!! Even a total dumb A$S would have know that was the wrong thing to do!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Oct 20, 2017, 7:54 AM

Yeah, I'm with you. The person who uploaded the video is the real problem. It sounds like it was given/sold to a site that doesn't have good intentions.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic