Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, other than Murray, Marshall & Gurley...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 981

So, other than Murray, Marshall & Gurley...

Jul 23, 2013, 3:02 PM

who is one rarely hyped Georgia player who we need to focus on during the game? (And yes, I already know that "all of them" is the best answer.)

My vote is for Arthur Lynch, their big, athletic tight end. I think he could actually be more of a threat in the passing game than Malcolm Mitchell.

Your vote?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Re: So, other than Murray, Marshall & Gurley...

Jul 23, 2013, 3:12 PM

the big white kid that had to have knee operation last year. david something. they play him like a te or receiver. flex him out some and use him as a blocking te. really good hands.

I believe you're thinking of

Jul 23, 2013, 3:41 PM

Michael Bennett. #86 at WR from Alpharetta . He's bee a consistent dependable receiver from them and tore his ACL in a practice mid season last year if I remember correctly

Re: I believe you're thinking of

Jul 23, 2013, 4:27 PM

thanks mac31, that's the one. he's a good one imo.

Re: So, other than Murray, Marshall & Gurley...

Jul 23, 2013, 3:33 PM

dgwilli, (If you don't mind hearing from a Georgia fan) You have a very good choice and for the offensive side of the ball I would agree with you 100%.

I do think the biggest potential impact player that should be focused on is Jordan Jenkins @DE. I feel that his level of play will be a key on the test that Tajh WILL put on our young defensive secondary. If he is able to put a fair amount of pressure on Boyd then the secondary's inexperience will not stand out "as bad". Boyd will get his points, its just a matter of how many and how easy. If your OL and backs (when they are blocking) can contain Jenkins, Boyd will have much more fun.

Very good call

Jul 23, 2013, 4:19 PM

Lynch (and Rome) are tough to cover. Not necessarily because of how good they are, but because of how much pressure a play-action passing game puts on the LBs when a RB the caliber of Gurley is back there.

No one is going to mistake either of those guys for a Gronk or Gonzalez clone, but they are more than capable of taking advantage of a LB's false step reacting to the fake handoff.

Replies: 5
| visibility 981
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic