Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
They are already pissed off on FGF lol! (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

They are already pissed off on FGF lol! (link)

Mar 26, 2015, 9:02 AM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=1825&mid=211548324&sid=1017&tid=211548324&style=2&Override=1

They have there panties in a wad....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can give it but can't take it. Poor little brother***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:03 AM

Re: They can give it but can't take it. Poor little brother***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:25 AM

Little step-brother. Who knows who besides us is their real Daddy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

###! That's the funniest thing

Mar 26, 2015, 8:03 PM

I've seen on here in a long time!

+1 lol

Re: ###! That's the funniest thing

Mar 27, 2015, 10:49 PM

Back at you. I like somebody who recognizes talent when they see it in print.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are already pissed off on FGF lol! (link)

Mar 26, 2015, 9:05 AM

Spurrier's banner burns while the faithful blame big brother !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Thought they gave up football for women's hoops.***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:07 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One poster loved the Lady ##### ...

Mar 27, 2015, 10:57 PM

Really? How wrong does that sound?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Really?

Mar 26, 2015, 9:17 AM

That last post about Stephon Anthony and Tony Steward not doing anything against the Coots. He must not have paid much attention to the game last year. Dumb@$$.

After halftime, can you blame them?***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:19 AM

Clemson

Touche.***

Mar 26, 2015, 9:25 AM

Wow...you must really hate dumba$$es.....

Mar 26, 2015, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Really? ]

Referring to $CU fans as dumba$$es is an insult to dumba$$es everywhere.

Those ignorant Capons would have to improve ten fold just to rise to the level of a dumba$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Maybe if Spurrier didn't proclaim 2-3 more beers...

Mar 26, 2015, 9:51 AM

They'd have better recruiting. Now they have to sign 30 3* players to make it look like they had a strong recruiting ranking.

Here's the best part: We are going to own them for years to come.

What we just did, and what we've always done, are once again aligned. WE WIN COOTS!

enjoy it fellas we are on the rise and they falling fast!

Mar 26, 2015, 10:00 AM

the stars are all aligning...

They sound rather defeated.***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: They sound rather defeated.***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:28 AM

Agreed! They seem to be in an "excuse" mode.

That's because they know...

Mar 26, 2015, 10:37 AM [ in reply to They sound rather defeated.*** ]

that last November's win by Clemson was not the end of a streak, it was the beginning of one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They sound rather defeated.***

Mar 26, 2015, 5:06 PM [ in reply to They sound rather defeated.*** ]

That's a stupid bunch over there.

Mar 26, 2015, 10:06 AM

Well...I'm just sayin....it's like USuCk doesn't even exist anymore at my house. I can't tell you when the last time I've heard him speak of them. Like, they are not brought up unless I'm giving him a hard time. It's great!

ROFL...oh the hypocrisy !!!!***

Mar 26, 2015, 10:13 AM

Mar 26, 2015, 10:28 AM

Two things from that thread:

1. It's good to see that we aren't the only ones with a mix of unreasonable/reasonable fans. While the first couple of posts are knuckleheads, there are a few in there who are reasonable people.

2. I always laugh when I hear South Carolina fans call Clemson a "Cow Town". I understand that they're sort of speaking within the context of a very rural state, but do they really believe Columbia is some sort of thriving metropolis?

Columbia has the traffic and crime rates of a metropolis

Mar 26, 2015, 10:38 AM

with out any of the culture, industry, or other aspects that make major cities good places to live.

Re: Columbia has the traffic and crime rates of a metropolis

Mar 26, 2015, 10:41 AM

haha well said

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Mar 26, 2015, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Columbia has the traffic and crime rates of a metropolis ]

It's just a shame that Genberal William Tecumseh Sherman's Union Army didn't completely finish the job during the Carolina Campaign back in 1865 when they destroyed virtually anything of military value as they marched through Columbia (including railroad depots, warehouses, arsenals, and machine shops).

I've always found it funny how they think something like

Mar 26, 2015, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: They are already pissed off on FGF lol! (link) ]

that is an insult....do they not realize that Agribusiness is the largest industry in this state? Or do they all just hate dairy products?

I mean I'd rather be in the country than in a city when the zombie apocolypse happens, just saying

:)

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: I've always found it funny how they think something like

Mar 26, 2015, 11:41 AM

Yea, if the zombie apocalypse comes then I'm totally screwed. I think there's over 150,000 people in my neighborhood alone, let alone the additional 20,000,000+ in the surrounding areas haha

Oh goodness yea, when that happens I'll light a candle

Mar 26, 2015, 11:53 AM

for you

Re: Oh goodness yea, when that happens I'll light a candle

Mar 26, 2015, 11:57 AM

haha thanks

Mar 26, 2015, 12:06 PM

Yes but they will be Brazilian zombies ...just roll a soccer ball at em'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^^Has a point***

Mar 26, 2015, 12:25 PM

Mar 26, 2015, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh goodness yea, when that happens I'll light a candle ]

haha very true. They'll likely be dancing the samba as well. If I can just muster some sort of rhythm, I may be able to blend in until I get the heck out of the city.

Mar 26, 2015, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: They are already pissed off on FGF lol! (link) ]

They must not have seen pictures of their stadium when it was first built. Cow pastures a stones throw from the endzone.

Mar 26, 2015, 12:13 PM

Now its crack houses a stones throw from their end zones.

DB23

Mar 26, 2015, 10:36 AM

Well, at least 2 of those posters have the capacity for rational thought....the others are average, run of the mill...idiots!

And I really like that one guy's sig

Mar 26, 2015, 10:49 AM

"Baseball wrong . . . man with four balls cannot walk"

Now that's funny right there

I will never understand it. "Cow Town"

Mar 26, 2015, 10:59 AM

Have they ever actually visited Clemson?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Most of them have not visited and that's because....

Mar 26, 2015, 11:02 AM

the City of Clemson won't permit them to use their $CU diploma's as handicapped parking placards.

LOL....D@mn funny and worth repeating! +1***

Mar 26, 2015, 2:27 PM

Re: I will never understand it. "Cow Town"

Mar 26, 2015, 2:21 PM [ in reply to I will never understand it. "Cow Town" ]

It's technically a reference to us being an Agriculture school in the past...also the meaning of why they call us "taters"...potato farmers. Coot just seems funnier though. We'll be wealthy, hard working "farmers"...they're just flightless birds still trying to nest in the farm.

It's easy enough to understand, my Friend, considering

Mar 26, 2015, 2:33 PM [ in reply to I will never understand it. "Cow Town" ]

our agricultural history.

Kind of like when we refer to their home as the Capital Sh*tty.....

One of them actually said and I copy/paste for you

Mar 26, 2015, 2:32 PM

Whoever he is, I wonder what lies did Dumbo told him?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So let me get this straight they think that concrete jungle

Mar 26, 2015, 3:51 PM

and railroad tracks is prettier than our beautiful trees, rolling hills, view of the mountains and lake? idiots...

One mention of the remark and all the sudden it becomes

Mar 26, 2015, 4:17 PM

a history lesson dating back only 5 years....stewpid cooties....

Re: One mention of the remark and all the sudden it becomes

Mar 26, 2015, 4:56 PM

It's O.K. when their drunk coach slams or intimidates someone but when its done to them, they pout and go running to Mommy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I has the confused on why they still think Dabo is a bad coach

Mar 26, 2015, 5:05 PM

The latest doofus to post thinks that it's good for them that Dabo is our coach.

Re: I has the confused on why they still think Dabo is a bad coach

Mar 26, 2015, 5:08 PM

Their fan base is underfunded and seriously lacking in any sort of substantive educational background.
To translate what the claim I've made in the first paragraph to any lurking Coot(s) : Y'all is broke and stoopid .

DB23

Re: I has the confused on why they still think Dabo is a bad coach

Mar 26, 2015, 5:12 PM

I told a coot friend of mine that visited this past weekend that I legit think we will play in it win a NC in the next 2 to 3 years and his reply was that I needed to "take off my orange colored glasses". My response was that his hating @ss couldn't see how good we really are due to his garnet glasses. They refuse to recognize what Dabo and the staff are building here! They are in denial and running scared!!!

look at it from a Coot perspective....

Mar 28, 2015, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I has the confused on why they still think Dabo is a bad coach ]

ANY coach with a losing record to them cannot be a good coach by definition - there are so few of them out there.

Looking forward to the day Dabo gets his record over .500 against those stooges. Won't be very long now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2015, 5:54 PM

If you say the phrase "I love our Lady #####" anywhere else in the world it takes on a whole different meaning... And that poster said it more than once smdh...

Cooties are stupid fans overall..& don't get DaBO is so much

Mar 26, 2015, 9:08 PM

more a man & coach than Spurrier (when comparing each at the same age; imho)..from ethics to hiring solid staffs to loving his players as a Father..to giving back to the community and charities..and actually caring about the school he's coaching..while for Spur it's just a place to build up his reputation..and he did for awhile but now the gig is over (no SEC championships or major bowls) and old age has caught up to him (as it has me @ 73.8) and it's time to retire & enjoy.

I give Spur much credit for what he's accomplished..which is loaded with awards & wins & history.

GoTiGERS..keep RoCKing it & wearing that beautiful Orange the Coots fear & hate!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2015, 1:32 AM

Interesting quote....

"Let's be honest, they get better guys than we do, we just coach better."

So lets see if that quote holds merit.

From 2010-2013, South Carolina had this specimen of a Defensive End who was 6-6 265, Mr. Football in South Carolina in his final year averaged 3 sacks for the entire year. His excuse was he was "doubled teamed" and teams "ran the ball away from him..."

From 2010-2014, Clemson recruited a 3-star, 4-star TE/ILB from a small school in Adairsville, Ga. In his final year, he had 19 sacks. He was also doubled teamed sometimes and teams also "ran the ball away from him."

The guy at South Carolina, played his position all three years, while the guy at Clemson was bounce around and finally grew into his position mid way his sophomore season.

South Carolina kid was, again 6-6 265. Clemson kid 6-3 235.

You tell me, who has the better coaching?

#ALLIN

PS: Enjoy your Lady #####...They still have to play UCONN!!!

Mar 28, 2015, 9:08 AM

Some of their posts really made sense. Clemson is greater than usc and I too would rather live in the country than a city..they have lost their chance and a lot of them are realizing that...when it is all said and done, Dabo will own spurrier unless he (spurrier) gets out in the next year or two...If Clemson were cheating on the recruiting trail, the NCAA will be all over us by now....plus Bellamy didn't get into trouble, that is why he was asked to leave.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2015, 9:13 AM

Quote from village idiot Cocky66...

"Anthony and Steward were members of the #1 defense in the country. Anthony has a chance to be drafted late first round, early second. Let's be honest, they get better guys than we do, we just coach better. To the other poster, I agree, we've benefited from Georgia, Tennessee and Florida being down. Unfortunately we didn't capitalize on that. Let's face it, only sport that is elite right now is our Lady #####. I'm in the minority I'm sure but I love our Lady #####. I'm just fine with that being our best team. I think we win the East this year. Hoke will produce a top 10 D. Georgia only has Chubb. Florida has a new coach. Tennessee is still one year away. Let's get while the getting is good. Ole #### and USC for the SEC title game...remember where you heard it.

Coach better?
Loves Lady #####...'fine' with that as their best sport.
Produce a top 10 D with...what?!?
TITLE GAME?!?!?

Tell me this is a joke. Please...

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic