Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Brad Brownell was the manager of McDonald’s,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

May 14, 2020, 4:28 PM

Would he complain that he was always understaffed, always in need of remodeling, and get transfers from Hardee’s for job security? And then would his tnet benefactors brag on him for being the 8th best burger joint in town because Krystals got shut down for E. Coli? Whatever he makes some ###### good fries when they’re hot and salty and my props for the apple pies

Message was edited by: lovingit®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Brad Brownell was the manager of McDonald’s,

May 14, 2020, 4:35 PM

When are McRibs back on the menu?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Once a year, for a limited time of course. But we’ll never go back to Monopoly after

May 14, 2020, 4:53 PM

That incident with Zion.

Good thing you posted this in the right board.

May 14, 2020, 4:35 PM

There are some people here that get unhinged on that kind of stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting to get a McDonald's post from lovingit

May 14, 2020, 4:44 PM

Are you an advertising exec or a Mickey D's franchisee

Actually I have no connection to McDonald’s. As usual the story is very unheroic.

May 14, 2020, 4:52 PM

I was so proud of my first post I had to go ahead and get it out there. Couldn’t even wait to come up with a halfway decent name. And now I’m stuck with it. But nope, no connection with MickeyD’s.

He’d probably complain that the restaurant is

May 14, 2020, 4:45 PM

Never full and blame the customers. If Brad ever leaves basketball he’d make a great Eeyore.......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s funny, because the Clemson McDonald’s he manages

May 14, 2020, 5:26 PM

is full of a bunch of ungrateful patrons who always ask him why the food and service aren’t as good as Chick-fil-A. For some reason, they expect better quality and service but don’t want to pay more for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

And you are definitely one of those ungrateful patrons

May 14, 2020, 5:40 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/I-am-open-to-making-a-coaching-change-now-1979206?tstart=360

Um, no.

May 14, 2020, 6:25 PM

Not even close. Nice try though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Um, no.

May 14, 2020, 7:49 PM

I still can't believe you gave up on him.

Re: Um, no.

May 14, 2020, 7:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

So it’s better if I get a #### sandwich for a good price, and then I should just grin

May 14, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to It’s funny, because the Clemson McDonald’s he manages ]

and say thank you?

Re: It’s funny, because the Clemson McDonald’s he manages

May 14, 2020, 5:57 PM [ in reply to It’s funny, because the Clemson McDonald’s he manages ]

He would get rid of the happy meal.

And you’re the guy from that documentary

May 16, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to It’s funny, because the Clemson McDonald’s he manages ]

where he ate every meal at McD’s every day for a year.

What if he were manager of a Red Lopster?

May 14, 2020, 5:30 PM

Wouldn't that change everything?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Hyman's is the only acceptable option here.

May 14, 2020, 5:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Both Red Lobster and Hyman’s are very popular and well supported.

May 14, 2020, 5:35 PM

Clearly not analogous to Clemson basketball.

You know Karen, if we keep meeting like this,

May 14, 2020, 5:40 PM

your husband might get suspicious.

Please be more discreet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

There you go, assuming again.

May 14, 2020, 6:27 PM

We talked yesterday about the danger in making assumptions.

C'mon Hon,

May 14, 2020, 7:35 PM

pillow talk is not meant to be public.

Brownell in charge of a seafood restaurant

May 14, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to What if he were manager of a Red Lopster? ]

with shellfish being the specialty! No good could ever come of it!

#BisBadForBidness

WRONG BOARD, MORAN!!!***

May 14, 2020, 5:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 14, 2020, 10:32 PM

Coach Brad would fully focus on the two areas that McDonald's does well -- selling large drinks for $1.00 and frying tasty salty french fries. He would completely ignore the areas where McDonald's consistently and obviously falls short -- the dirty bathrooms, disinterested employees getting the orders wrong, the kiddie room, and well the food.

But Coach Brad would own the post-game conference taking about those fries and the $1.00 cokes! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Er, what does benefactor mean?

May 16, 2020, 3:42 PM

Most people use it improperly. Not sure of your use of it here, but you may be with the crowd.

May 16, 2020, 5:09 PM

He'd be the one that comes to the counter when you ask for the manager. You tell him your complaint, he'd drop his head some, say he was sorry. He'd tell you he will take care of it right away and he would make it right. He won't approach the root cause or problem, no one will get fired, yelled at or anything close. He'll just make you happy and watch you walk out the door.

May 16, 2020, 7:40 PM

lovingit® said:

Would he complain that he was always understaffed, always in need of remodeling, and get transfers from Hardee’s for job security? And then would his tnet benefactors brag on him for being the 8th best burger joint in town because Krystals got shut down for E. Coli? Whatever he makes some ###### good fries when they’re hot and salty and my props for the apple pies

Message was edited by: lovingit®

Man, McDonalds would be so much better If they could put Hardee’s staff to work on the biscuits.

May 16, 2020, 8:52 PM

I gotta ask man. 10 months ago and before that was seven years since you last post. How do you remember your password?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 10:55 PM

This is one of the worst comparisons I have ever read on t-net and that is saying a lot.

Do better.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 10:55 PM

This is one of the worst comparisons I have ever read on t-net and that is saying a lot.

Do better.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 16, 2020, 11:22 PM

Two days have passed, and I'm still trying to figure out which Tiger teams and players the OP hated so much that he had to throw this #### at the board wall.

Please provide the links where Coach B complains publicly about the support he's received or where someone, anyone in the AD leaked that he's doing it privately.

In the absence of documentation, I'll assume that your real 'complaint' about complaining is from those of us who repeatedly defend him and his teams. You think you're entitled to a winner, and I think you're lucky to get what you've got. So yes. I complain about cher unreasonable bellyaching. And yes, I used to work for a pizzeria owner who was known for telling unreasonable customers to "GTHO of my store!"

If you don't like my complaining about you, don't give me reason to complain.

I'm not going to tell ya to ST#U, because it's a free, fun family-oriented TikTok Tweeting board. And it's Saturday night. I'm trying not to get p'$$'## off at some people I usually like. Good night.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic