Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So is the USuCk beat down of Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,529

So is the USuCk beat down of Georgia

Oct 8, 2012, 9:09 AM

akin to the beat down that Alabama put on us. I still say that game is the game that got Tommy Bowden fired.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Playing inconsistently week after week....

Oct 8, 2012, 9:17 AM

and being to prideful, stubborn and hard-headed to change even though it was abundantly clear to everyone in the free world that what you were trying to do was not working is what got Bowden fired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sounds like Obama.***

Oct 8, 2012, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Playing inconsistently week after week....

Oct 8, 2012, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Playing inconsistently week after week.... ]

And UGA under Mark Richt has done less with more than any team I know. He's back on the hot seat again after 3 straight losses to USuC and under performing in other games. UGA fans are really upset right now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGa fans are upset because....

Oct 8, 2012, 10:12 AM

UGa is the latest $EC team, grossly over-rated by E$ecPN that really hadn't done anything to merit a top five national ranking, to get exposed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGa fans are upset because....

Oct 8, 2012, 11:03 AM

There's some truth to this. Just this morning a coworker said the same thing about LSU. I don't think LSU or UGA are bad teams, just not top 5. Hard to gauge whether SC is great or just good, but one could make the argument that they are better than they've ever been. The next few weeks will tell the tale.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got accused by several Coots ....

Oct 8, 2012, 11:17 AM

of downplaying UGa simply because of the $CU win which is simply not the case. I said weeks ago that neither UGa, LSU or FSU for that matter had really done anything to merit such lofty rankings. That's not to say they are bad teams. I was simply saying that the rankings may have been over-exaggerated and somewhat premature.

So then who are the Top 5 teams?! I'm waiting...

Oct 8, 2012, 11:26 AM

You've listed all the teams that are overrated and don't deserve to be ranked in the top five, yet you haven't given the list of the teams that should be properly ranked up there at the top. You guys are a broken record. If USC beats anyone, you claim they're overrated. Every team has flaws -- there is no perfect team. So yeah, I'm waiting for you to provide something of substance to back up your claims.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So then who are the Top 5 teams?! I'm waiting...

Oct 8, 2012, 4:58 PM

Yep, still waiting. Amazing how USC only beats overrated teams!

Re: I got accused by several Coots ....

Oct 8, 2012, 5:02 PM [ in reply to I got accused by several Coots .... ]

I agree with this. since there are so few actual competitive games in the first 4/5 weeks of the season it was (and still is to some extent) difficult to determine who really is a top 5 or 10 team.

It was really one bad quarter so it depends on rest of season***

Oct 8, 2012, 9:22 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Re: So is the USuCk beat down of Georgia

Oct 8, 2012, 11:01 AM

They did have a 15 game regular season winning streak going into the game that might have influenced some voters.

clemson should be 1

Oct 8, 2012, 6:23 PM

That is a given. If Bama was on the USC schedule this year theyd be overrated too. Truth is we are so used to ha ing one or two dominant teams that there was a big drop after that. There is a lot of parity now. USC has to show consistency going forward but they have a top 5 defense and a top 5 qb. Yes clemson connor shaw is hood. Efficient, smart, fearless....

connor shaw is no where near a top 5 qb***

Oct 8, 2012, 6:34 PM

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,529
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic