Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So is Meadows for sure going to pass up college if drafted in the top 2 rounds?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

So is Meadows for sure going to pass up college if drafted in the top 2 rounds?

Jun 4, 2018, 3:44 PM

With Seth leaving,him coming in could maybe just be almost as good if not better than Seth.Though I will say if I was drafted in the top 2 rounds out of high school,I would probably go too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So is Meadows for sure going to pass up college if drafted in the top 2 rounds?

Jun 4, 2018, 4:15 PM

I don't see him passing up that opportunity, I also hear a commit we have who is a junior this year from Bishop England high school is projected quite high in the draft next year and will face this tough decision as well. Baseball recruiting is tricky due to this.

Re: So is Meadows for sure going to pass up college if drafted in the top 2 rounds?

Jun 4, 2018, 4:30 PM

Yeah, Geoffrey Gilbert. The kid is a freaky good pitcher. Almost single handedly won the state championship for Bishop England in consecutive years

Jun 4, 2018, 6:21 PM

Buddy of mine coaches over at BE and says he's the real deal and then informed me it would be a huge shock to him if the kid ever played college ball because of his high profile for the MLB. Hopefully he pulls a Seth Beer.

Jun 4, 2018, 4:25 PM

Would surprise me if he didn't take the 1st or 2nd round money out of high school. As a player you have all the leverage going that early in the draft. I coach high school ball in Va. and we had a catcher drafted last year in the 5th round, he chose to forgo college. The organizations know the sign ability of these guys and what they're going to value them with. It makes coaching in college extremely difficult. Clemson could have a top 20 recruiting class before the draft and then find themselves scrounging for players after MLB plucks their recruits!

Jun 4, 2018, 4:28 PM

Meadows brother was drafted a few years ago first round and was signed to clemson as well but chose to go pro, now he’s in his rookie year in the big leagues and is tearing it up. Hope we can get this meadows on campus... with Beer pretty much guaranteed to leave we need another guy that can change a game with one swing

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2018, 5:22 PM

This happened to Leggett every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic