Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D?

Sep 6, 2017, 10:29 AM

I've seen reference to Dabo's game face this week, supposedly because of Auburn's recruiting behavior. Anybody know what happened?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm only aware of his plans to blow up

Sep 6, 2017, 10:42 AM

Thornhill Village, so this is news to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I can't believe CU still offers section 8 housing.***

Sep 6, 2017, 10:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dont be hatin on Thughill....

Sep 6, 2017, 10:52 AM

I first consummated my relationship with Mrs. CU2013 in 101 A Morrison Rd

Good times

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That address sounds very familiar.

Sep 6, 2017, 10:54 AM

Did she ever find my other shoe?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: That address sounds very familiar.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:01 AM

size 14 rebok? I only mention this because I think I put on the wrong pair.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How have the velcro straps held up?***

Sep 6, 2017, 11:03 AM

Re: How have the velcro straps held up?***

Sep 6, 2017, 11:09 AM

The shoes were ripped off me so quick the last time I am not even sure they are still attached.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh crap...

Sep 6, 2017, 11:42 AM [ in reply to That address sounds very familiar. ]

That was you?

I knew I should have been more careful about giving my address out to random strangers like that.

In my defense, those places were very poorly lit. ...how could I have known it was you??

Can you give date and time, so

Sep 6, 2017, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Dont be hatin on Thughill.... ]

I can match it up with the video?

Thornhill had some of the biggest

Sep 6, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to I'm only aware of his plans to blow up ]

cockroaches I've ever seen. The even built a nest in my alarm clock, I discovered.

If that place is indeed blown up, even a nuclear strike won't get rid of those suckers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D?

Sep 6, 2017, 10:45 AM

LOL ... Please go on.

I'd love to hear about this recruiting behavior.

Auburn cheats. Hth***

Sep 6, 2017, 10:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Auburn cheats. Hth***

Sep 6, 2017, 10:49 AM

Go on ...

Examples ???

Like they say, it's an ongoing investigation ;)***

Sep 6, 2017, 10:51 AM

Re: Like they say, it's an ongoing investigation ;)***

Sep 6, 2017, 11:12 AM

Man ... Cam rustled some jimmies! What a BadAce!
They tried to drag him through the mud .... the dude just smiles!

I'd be all smiles to if scammed my way to the top

Sep 6, 2017, 11:15 AM

and fooled an idiot fanbase to boot

Sure thing, as an example when Auburn

Sep 6, 2017, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Auburn cheats. Hth*** ]

recruits players for their men's varsity football program, they cheat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Sure thing, as an example when Auburn

Sep 6, 2017, 11:13 AM

"Church roof."

Sep 6, 2017, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Auburn cheats. Hth*** ]

Yeah, ok.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 6, 2017, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

If I knew, I wouldn't be asking the question.

Sep 6, 2017, 10:53 AM

I'll answer that for you ....

There's nothing wrong with the way AU recruits. Clemson and Auburn go head to head with Bama, UGA, UF etc on many players .... The ones that stick out are Watson, Lawson, Montravius Adams, Alexander, ...

Does AU hype up Dabo??? Yes. He's a bammer. It's in his blood.
That's why he went all looney when he beat AU in 2011 ....

"I can't think of a better place to end a streak ... than right here in Death Valley!"
I'm looking forward to our 2nd time in DV with Dabo.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:02 AM

As usual, there's more to things than you know. Try listening to this (starting about 1:55), with the reference to remarks made to a recruit by Kevin Steele about the Clemson program:

http://theclemsoninsider.com/2017/09/06/tuesday-tiger-talk-64/

You see, "fan" - it's not the things we know or don't know - it's the things we think we know that ain't so that can cause problems.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:22 AM

First question ... What that those three's first time in front of a camera?
That was rough ....

Second question. That seems out of Kevin's character.
Which recruit was it ... and what was rumored to have been said?

Sep 6, 2017, 11:36 AM

Q1 - No, it's not their 1st time in front of a camera and I agree they're not the most experienced - but they heard something and are reporting it.

Q2 - That's what I want to know.... and the genesis of the post.

While I don't know what was said, I'm not going to accuse those guys of lying - or pretend that it's not something that Auburn would do. I'd prefer to keep an even keel and open mind until I find out what was said - then politely go beat Auburn's #### to a pulp..... :)

Sep 6, 2017, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/breaking-major-safety-target-quindarious-monday-commits-auburn-clemson

"That’s a big change of heart from earlier in the month when he planned on committing to the other Tigers. But his visit to Auburn on Tuesday solidified everything.

“I was going to commit to Clemson on the 21st, but I saw what coach [Kevin] Steele had to say. They really brought it out of me,” Monday said. “Most coaches are not going to keep it real with you like that. They told me the real life of recruiting. Coach Steele is the only one that did that. It really touched me.”"

That's about all anyone knows at this point, but don't act like it didn't happen.

Sep 6, 2017, 4:20 PM

Thanks! I suspected that he was the target, but wasn't sure.

proven to be cheaters***

Sep 6, 2017, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: proven to be cheaters***

Sep 6, 2017, 11:20 AM

Another great example

LOL

here's how you're thought of

Sep 6, 2017, 11:40 AM

and certainly gus freeze will be next

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bamahammer.com/2017/02/24/alabama-football-top-5-schools-busted-cheating-by-ncaa-auburn-5/amp/

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: proven to be cheaters***

Sep 6, 2017, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: proven to be cheaters*** ]

Are you denying that Auburn cheats? Respond to the articles.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

"I'm looking forward to our 2nd time in DV with Dabo. "

Really? You into abuse? Be careful in the Valley of Death. Much pain awaits.

Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything

Sep 6, 2017, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

has changed? Y'all are kind of known for lots of negative recruiting...

Re: Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything

Sep 6, 2017, 11:21 AM

Still waiting on ONE example.

Heres ONE example...

Sep 6, 2017, 11:24 AM

AU football cheats in recruiting.

Comon nolege.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything

Sep 6, 2017, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything ]

Most recently, Monday.

Here you go!

Sep 6, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything ]

http://thesportdigest.com/2012/08/the-ncaa-probation-hall-of-shame/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here you go!

Sep 6, 2017, 11:42 AM

That idiot doesn't know how to respond to facts because he's got his head in the sand. I just hope he comes back on Saturday night. Sounds like Dabo is ready to light a fire under this team.

Examples of your history of cheating? You don't know your own

Sep 6, 2017, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, y'all do have quite a history. Why should we think anything ]

history and reputation?

Dye, Bowden and Cam should be enough to get started with.

Re: Examples of your history of cheating? You don't know your own

Sep 6, 2017, 1:18 PM

Good Grief.. If you recruit top 10 talent, you are cheating some. You are naïve if you think that your program isn't cheating.

She asked for examples of Auburn's history of cheating. I simply obliged.***

Sep 6, 2017, 2:02 PM

Clemson isn't cheating and I'm not naive. HTH.***

Sep 6, 2017, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Examples of your history of cheating? You don't know your own ]

There's something in these hills.

*ahem*

Sep 6, 2017, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

2010 Auburn National Championship*

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2013/04/03/ncaa-football-auburn-violations-gene-chizik/2051041/

The latest round started with Steele LYING to recruits

Sep 6, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: So, is Dabo planning to blow up the Auburn D? ]

,telling them that he knew Dabo and that Dabo would bolt for Bama the minute Saban quit, and that Saban had this season and maybe another one or 2 after it before retiring. The rest of the stuff is well documented with Auburn being the most penalized team of all time.

Everyone has been telling this about Dabo, it happens in recruiting, what made Steele a scumbag was him trying to act like he had secret info LOL

Re: The latest round started with Steele LYING to recruits

Sep 6, 2017, 11:54 AM

Thanks for the information. I suppose Steele's insider info is of the same quality as his knowledge of WVA's offense.

Judging by this thread, there seems to be a tendency among Auburn folks toward being self-appointed experts on recruiting..... even when they're wrong or in denial.

Depends on whether Taco Tuesday has become

Sep 6, 2017, 10:48 AM

Taco Saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes. Dabo is planning on blowing up the Auburn D.

Sep 6, 2017, 3:20 PM

It will be an unholy fury of relentless tempo, first downs, and quick and deadly strikes for the 60 full minutes. A dizzying spectacle of speed, power, and execution the likes of which the world has never seen. Mouths will fall agape. Egos will be bruised. Medications will be administered. And, oh right, rampant cases of "cramps".

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the cramps start up, I do hope those MFers

Sep 6, 2017, 6:20 PM

Are seriously cramping up. Need to have a camera follow them and document the speedy recovery/return to action.

WL

Re: When the cramps start up, I do hope those MFers

Sep 6, 2017, 6:35 PM

Pretty sure he meant that "time of the month" cramps

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic