Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So how many of y'all out there think
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 570

So how many of y'all out there think

Sep 21, 2014, 12:52 AM

That this might be the start of a slide backwards? It will be interesting to see how this team responds, but based on previous years this could turn into an 8-4 kinda year quick. Dabo is going to earn his pay picking the team off the mat they just got knocked down onto. All that is left for this season is to beat Carolina, and try not lose the bowl.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing in OT to the #1 team in the nation is not backwards***

Sep 21, 2014, 12:53 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Losing in OT to the #1 team in the nation is not backwards***

Sep 21, 2014, 1:00 AM

That is true in one sense, but the silver linings will only go so far in this one. Clemson is the huge momentum team and we find a way to let these kinda of losses then translate to losses down the road to teams that we should beat. UNC is going to come in next weeks with aomething to prove next week and I could see us choking because this loss is still in our heads. And because of the new playoff system, two losses takes us out of championship contention immediately because the ACC is viewed as such a weak conference. Season is over in 3 games. Stop the streak by USuC is all we have left to play for this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2014, 1:01 AM [ in reply to Losing in OT to the #1 team in the nation is not backwards*** ]

Please get real! We choked again because of ppoor coaching. Any OC who does not have a short yardage package for goal line situations needs to be replaced. Bye Chad. Good luck at SMU or where ever. WE will not rise with him as the OC and you can take that to the bank. His offensive schemes look great against weaker teams but when pressed to produce under pressure they simply do not work.

Sep 21, 2014, 1:02 AM [ in reply to Losing in OT to the #1 team in the nation is not backwards*** ]

Please get real! We choked again because of ppoor coaching. Any OC who does not have a short yardage package for goal line situations needs to be replaced. Bye Chad. Good luck at SMU or where ever. WE will not rise with him as the OC and you can take that to the bank. His offensive schemes look great against weaker teams but when pressed to produce under pressure they simply do not work.

hmmm, I don't buy that

Sep 21, 2014, 12:54 AM

I think we bounce back nicely.

QB controversy behind us. Defense played phenomenal.

I think this absolutely heart-wrenching loss - will actually make the team stronger.

Starting next Sat night - murder in the Valley for the Holes.

Me either. Long season. Crazy things happen. 2night=ExhibitA***

Sep 21, 2014, 12:56 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 570
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic