Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please explain to me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 714

Please explain to me

Apr 16, 2018, 8:43 AM

why Comey is not the sleaze ball that Trump is saying he is?

From the interviews, I am gathering that the political nature of the investigations played a major role in how he conducted and ended what he was looking in to. That's not his job. For example, it's not his job to make Hillary a legitimate president nor his job to protect her from being illegitimate. Same way with Trump.

I think he's a prick who has a God complex. He comes off like he's the superior bar on ethics and everybody else is morally corrupt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Haven't listened to the interviews...

Apr 16, 2018, 9:00 AM

But the fact that he is doing them at all is a very strong negative mark on his character in my book.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he has to to sell his book

Apr 16, 2018, 9:03 AM

so I understand why he's doing the interviews. I understand why he even wrote the book. To make some cash. But he's trying to pass it off as him being a morally uncorruptable martyr trying to warn the American people. ##### please. You're trying to fund the retirement account. At least be honest about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

He is a sleaze ball, but that does not disqualify him

Apr 16, 2018, 9:04 AM

from being the Prez. If the left and the MSM wern't so #### determined to bury him, you wouldn't hear near the amount of vitriole from his piehole and tweets.

The man has a different way of doing things that Washington politicos dont like...So what? He was elected, let him do his job for 4 years and then vote him out if you dont like it.....

They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right

Apr 16, 2018, 9:04 AM

in your face about it, when everyone else tries to hide or conceal their sleaziness. People who are aloof in their own moral superiority are the people who are the most dangerous, deceptive, and disingenuous. There is an advantage to owning your sleaziness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiggity Johnson is right!***

Apr 16, 2018, 9:06 AM

Re: They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right

Apr 16, 2018, 9:07 AM [ in reply to They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right ]

Agreed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know if there's an advantage...

Apr 16, 2018, 9:32 AM [ in reply to They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right ]

At least, not in the long run. But at least it's honest.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sleazeballness being equal, I'll take the honest one.

Apr 16, 2018, 10:28 AM

And between ISIS (or an Iranian-backed ISIS-like theocracy) and a dictator (Syria), I'll go with the dictator. Sometimes ideal just isn't an option. With politicians, ideal is never an option, if you're a conservative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be kind of great if we didn't have either, though.***

Apr 16, 2018, 1:46 PM

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

So he's honest about the fact that he lies?

Apr 16, 2018, 10:39 AM [ in reply to They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right ]

You're losing me somewhere in the details here.

What doesn't make sense?

Apr 16, 2018, 4:53 PM

All other politicians also treat women like trophies, admit to sexually assaulting women, make fun of the disabled in public, criticize war heroes who get captured and tortured for their service, cheat on their spouse with #### stars/women then pay them off, and just lie constantly about everything. Trump just does all that in the open so he should be celebrated for it.

Duh.

Explains why so many distrust religious group think***

Apr 16, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to They're all sleazeballs. Only difference is Trump's right ]

He very well may be.

Apr 16, 2018, 9:15 AM

And if he is, you won't color me surprised.

Some folks seem to be having a hard time grasping that both men might be bad guys. We don't always have to have a protagonist and an antagonist.

But is it likely one slimeball busted another one breaking the law? Appears so.

Sometimes it takes a monster to bring down another monster.

Re: He very well may be.

Apr 16, 2018, 10:52 AM

So using the monster analogy, Trump = Mothra?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Trump is just projecting.*****

Apr 16, 2018, 2:39 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 714
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic