Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So far away...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,110

So far away...

Jun 20, 2013, 1:29 AM

So, I moved from my home town of Sumter, SC to the suburbs of Phoenix, AZ in late February. So far it hasn't effected me too much other than the USCe stickers have been replaced by ASU emblems.

Football season is coming up and we have decided not to get cable for as long as we can stand it. That being said, does anyone know of a site (other than espn 3) that streams CU games? It's going to be bad enough sitting in front of a tv drinking at 9 am here for a noon game back home... If I have to miss out on games entirely I'm gonna have to flip!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel your pain. I lived in CA for 10 years and now

Jun 20, 2013, 4:42 AM

live in Hawaii. Sometimes, when I couldn't get the stream - I would just listen to the game on WCCP online. Believe it or not, it took me back to my childhood when I used to listen to the games over the radio. In all honesty - it is a fun way to enjoy the game.

Good luck with ASU

Jun 20, 2013, 7:56 AM

We saw them get beat by the coots in Omaha in 2010 and my daughter, who hates the coots, started pulling for the coots because the ASU fans were so bad. I told her she just hadn't been exposed to enough coot fans (she was only 10) but the ASU fans were nearly as bad...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Heavyweight fights have their ring walks. CFB has Clemson's grandest entrance in sports."
Chris Fowler

What's so bad about

Jun 20, 2013, 9:06 AM

drinking at 9am? Ya lost me, pal...

Some forums post links to streams on gameday

Jun 20, 2013, 9:13 AM

you rarely see them before the day of the game though because they're trying to avoid getting shut down ahead of time.

Don't drink till the 4th quarter?***

Jun 20, 2013, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Jun 20, 2013, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the advice. The ASU fans I have encountered haven't been so bad. I haven't met any diehard ASU fans though. It's nice that I rep my Clemson gear out here and everyone knows the Clemson name. No one has asked "what team is that?" So good for the Tigers!

I'll heed the advice to look day before or day of the game for a stream. Thanks again and GO TIGERS!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,110
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic