Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's for supper?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 292

What's for supper?

Jun 30, 2020, 6:10 PM

Chicken wiff veggies, corn, and bourbon a mi casa.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cheeseburger and beer***

Jun 30, 2020, 6:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cheeseburger and beer - us too

Jun 30, 2020, 6:40 PM

Minus the beer for the missus

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I made some baked pasta w cheese on top.

Jun 30, 2020, 6:20 PM

It’s only my wife and I, plus the twins. Oldest is at camp Greenville and middle step son is w his Dad in OKlahoma

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Getting ready to covid?***

Jun 30, 2020, 6:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oldest should be at Boy Scout Camp. Cancelled.***

Jun 30, 2020, 6:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just got back from key west for a week.

Jun 30, 2020, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Getting ready to covid?*** ]

I prob already have the Covid. Ate out twice a day. Went on 2 fishing charters. I’m self quarantining for a week bc no job but still getting paid...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thought you got a new job?***

Jun 30, 2020, 10:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also..

Jun 30, 2020, 10:11 PM

3 guys I know went fishing in Cudjoe Key last week. One of the guys that lived here was fired about 3 weeks ago. Then the week before he left, his landlord said that he was selling the house friend was renting and he had to get out of the house.

Dude took some clothes, shoes, and decided not to come back to CHS. Last I heard he took a bus to key west, and applied for a few jobs at grocery stores and restaurants in Key West.

Honestly, I was a little jealous.

Leftover Tikka Masala. ******

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hakuna Matata bro!***

Re: What's for supper?

Jun 30, 2020, 6:39 PM

Prime filet cooked sous vide with salt, pepper, garlic, thyme to 125°, then seared 1 min per side in screaming cast iron.

Served with a salad of radicchio, endive, supremes of orange, toasted hazelnuts, blue cheese, and a sherry vinaigrette. Wine tonight is Michel-Schlumberget 2016 red blend. The nose is minerally like a wet mossy stone in a babbling mountain creek, tobacco, old leather wallet. The palate is nectarine, blackberry, plums, kalamata olives. Medium body, medium legs. Finish smooth as butter.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trifecta cubano @ The Bohemian***

Jun 30, 2020, 7:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, you think that's bad?

Jun 30, 2020, 9:03 PM

Try sleeping without A/C in the middle of summer in South Carolina.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far, 2 miller lites and 3 natty lights.

Jun 30, 2020, 9:21 PM

That'll prob do it for me.

Finished with 2 bourbon (5 second pour)

Jun 30, 2020, 9:50 PM

1 beer. 1 thigh quarter. Veggies. And a cookie.

I skipped the food.

Jun 30, 2020, 9:51 PM

Don't need it.

I already played...

Jun 30, 2020, 11:20 PM

but just to report back, the fingerling potatoes were growing roots so I cut up a few baking potatoes. Parboiled them with the split brussels and then coated with rosemary salt and pepper and a little oil. oiled a baking sheet and baked at 350 for 20 minutes then broiled for five.

TOok the steaks out and seasoned with rosemary salt, oil and pepper, let sit for 40 minutes. Got pan hot and threw in some oil. Cooked the fat cap on the side for 2 minutes, then three minutes per side on the strips. Threw in some butter and two fat cloves of garlic with 30 seconds to go and basted for the last 20 seconds. Rested on an inverted plate covered in tin foil and sliced.

The two year old ate half my steak and the 11 year old didn't speak until it was gone. Usually the two year old goes for the potatoes but she would not even consider tasting them once she had a bite of the strip.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chick fil a drive though.

Jul 1, 2020, 8:55 AM

Haven't made the weekly grocery run. Was out doing other stuff last night and since sharkgirl's furlough ends today I figured killing the leftovers and having to cook tonight would not be fun for either of us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 292
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic