Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
US Border Patrol chief just resigned
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 387

US Border Patrol chief just resigned

Jan 26, 2017, 4:53 PM

He was appointed by Barry last year, but was despised by border patrol agents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: US Border Patrol chief just resigned

Jan 26, 2017, 4:55 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/824678461222432768?m=1

Re: US Border Patrol chief just resigned

Jan 26, 2017, 5:02 PM

Yeah, so did most of the senior state department, members who led under W, Clinton I, etc.

The bubbas truly have the wheel of this car called America, and they're drunk. Please don't crash it.

Good. Let the enemas continue***

Jan 26, 2017, 5:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump pulled the swamp plug on Jan 20.

Jan 26, 2017, 5:35 PM

Every now and again a turd will show up in the drain.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump pulled the swamp plug on Jan 20.

Jan 27, 2017, 8:07 AM

> Every now and again a turd will show up in the drain.

Yep. The incompetent ##### was just quitting before he was fired cuz Donald already has a good replacement lined up:

Brian Niccols, CEO of Taco Bell. Who knows how to run the border better than Brian? It's gonna be bestly yuge.

Fired, quit, it doesn't matter as long as...

Jan 27, 2017, 12:35 PM

the Obama agenda of catch and release ends. It doesn't matter that his troops hated the restrictions he put on them which prevented them from doing their jobs, keeping out illegal intruders to our social services and those who violate the right of American citizens which The Constitution of The United States of America was designed to protect. TMI?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.***

Jan 27, 2017, 8:07 AM

Re: The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.***

Jan 27, 2017, 8:24 AM

Yeah, right CDef.

He just had 30 years spent in intel and security, to include securing the perimeter of Baghdad to ensure successful operations posts/depots for our forces, chief of our global strategic ops center, where he reported on global movements of various hostile factions, director of training in Quantico. . .oh, and special agent in charge of counter terrorism along the US border.

Before all that, he was a marine, then a street cop in LA, and the sheriff of Platte County.

At CBP, he also revised and enhanced the selection and training process for border agents, making it difficult for your average pot-bellied, low-IQ bubba to just sign up and get paid for playing soldier, so I see where he'd receive the ire of the less-qualified.

Do you even know the guy's name? Or do you just post "alternative facts" about your "alternative reality"? Do you make up the falsehoods on your own, or just parrot Rush Limbaugh random facebook memes or something?

Re: The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.***

Jan 27, 2017, 8:25 AM

CDef never responds when he's been roasted so badly.

Jan 27, 2017, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.*** ]

But well done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Tell me how many years of Border Patrol experience he had.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.*** ]

So experience matters now?***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:19 AM

Not to liberals.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:21 AM

Wait, what?***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:22 AM

He's not smart enough to get what you just did to him.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree...

Jan 27, 2017, 9:32 AM

I think he knows exactly what he's doing. I don't think he's a troll I think he just chooses to deliberately refuse to respond to anything with an actual answer beyond a statement that he's right. Why bother going to look stuff up and defend your positions with facts when you either know you're wrong or don't really care if you're wrong because you are just in the game to make assertions that you refuse to back up with any facts?

Sure, there is a possibility he's just pissing cognitive dissonance and he really believes all of what he's saying and just has learned not to look up actual facts in order to preserve what he wants to believe.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So how much have to defended? All I see are attacks.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:43 AM

I see no attacks in this post

Jan 27, 2017, 9:49 AM

that you have never responded to.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19767760

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol, crickets***

Jan 27, 2017, 10:46 AM

It's a shame you aren't mentally capable of

Jan 27, 2017, 9:43 AM [ in reply to He's not smart enough to get what you just did to him.*** ]

rising above personal attacks.

Ironic post is ironic. Are you ever going to tell me how

Jan 27, 2017, 9:45 AM

you aren't a racist prick?

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19767760

So you are calling me a racist pr***? You proved my point.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:47 AM

That's what I thought.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:48 AM

How much practical experience in the private sector

Jan 27, 2017, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Wait, what?*** ]

did Obama's cabinet have? 92% had none. The Border Patrol head had no experience in the Border Patrol. He was the 1st head ever to have NO experience. Lack of experience was clearly not important to Obama. And do you know who wanted him out? The Border Patrol's union wanted him out.

Wait, so you need private sector experience to hold cabinet

level posts, but public sector experience for border patrol is applicable?

I'm really getting confused here.

Cabinet - private sector experience needed
Border Patrol - Border Patrol experience needed

Where am I going off the rails here?

No idea. That is for you to decide.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:52 AM

Apparently you're the arbiter of required experience.***

Jan 27, 2017, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How much practical experience in the private sector

Jan 27, 2017, 10:55 AM [ in reply to How much practical experience in the private sector ]

> The Border
> Patrol head had no experience in the Border Patrol.
> He was the 1st head ever to have NO experience. Lack
> of experience was clearly not important to Obama. And
> do you know who wanted him out? The Border Patrol's
> union wanted him out.

My goodness. Tell me CDef, do you consider yourself to be a Christian?

Wait. Now you're taking the side of unions?

Jan 27, 2017, 12:42 PM [ in reply to How much practical experience in the private sector ]

I would think that the union not liking him would make him alright in your book.

The union probably just wanted their employees to get paid more and not be accountable for their performance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just whatever tiny slice of experience a Democrat Appointee

Jan 27, 2017, 9:24 AM [ in reply to So experience matters now?*** ]

was missing.

You know, CDef would be opposed to Ben or Jerry running an ice cream truck if Obama appointed them to it because "neither of them has ever actually run an ice cream truck before."

You are wrong about that.***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:26 AM

Right, you'd have a problem with it because they're

Jan 27, 2017, 9:30 AM

liberals.

That makes no sense.***

You don't have principles, you just go along with what your

Jan 27, 2017, 9:50 AM

party/president proposes, and find faults with anything from the other side.

Was that clear enough?

The issue was the head of the Border Patrol, not "my party"***

Jan 27, 2017, 9:52 AM

If Trump appoints an outsider to lead up the Border Patrol,

Jan 27, 2017, 9:55 AM

you're going to see it as a shining example of his outside the box thinking, using business experience to fix a federal agency.

Re: If Trump appoints an outsider to lead up the Border Patrol,

Jan 27, 2017, 11:12 AM

It's phenomenal how CDef will rant and repeat falsehoods, even when proven false.

The former BP chief was working El Paso to Midlands, doing all those Sinaloa cartel busts around 2010 (in the news a lot). Before that, under Bush, he was busting illegals in MS13 (also in the news a lot). Of course the union didn't like him- he replaced the border patrol internal affairs guy a while back (very much in the news about 2 1/2 years ago). Yet CDef yelps, "He's the 1st with NO experience! Obama blah blah. . ."

The former chief is kind of a well-known dude, but it's doubtful CDef even knows his name. CDef just hears some screed on talk radio or some breitbart conspiracy site, and repeats it like a drone, then declare himself "personally attacked" when simply presented with reality and facts.

Do you reckon he gets paid for it, like a penny for every bit of distortion he repeats, or is he a just a compulsive liar, or. . .?

Living rent free inside garrick3270's head.***

Jan 27, 2017, 12:17 PM

If either he or the man who follows him are willing to...

Jan 27, 2017, 12:37 PM [ in reply to The man had ZERO experience when Obama appointed him.*** ]

obey the wishes of the man who appointed them and follow orders with a good attitude they are good employees.

Replies: 39
| visibility 387
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic