Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, does UF go after
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

So, does UF go after

Jul 31, 2014, 2:02 PM

Swinney or Morris next year to be their next head coach?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Arpaio...***

Jul 31, 2014, 2:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It would be perfect if they rehired Spurrier. PERFECT !

Jul 31, 2014, 2:21 PM

The Coots would be walking out in front of speeding semis on I-77, I-20 & I-26 ! Bodies would litter the streets of Cootlumbia !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm thinking they have a good year and Muschamp survives***

Jul 31, 2014, 2:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

9-3 or better and a bowl win is all that will save him.***

Jul 31, 2014, 2:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anything less than 8 wins and I think he gets canned

Jul 31, 2014, 2:44 PM

Games against Idaho, Eastern Michigan, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Eastern Kentucky pretty much assures Muschamp of five wins.

He'll have to find a way to win at least three of the remaining seven games against Alabama, Tennessee, LSU, Missouri, Georgia, South Carolina and FSU which will not be easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Disagree Muschump will go - not a good leader***

Jul 31, 2014, 6:02 PM [ in reply to I'm thinking they have a good year and Muschamp survives*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, does UF go after

Jul 31, 2014, 2:25 PM

They're playing in the SEC LEAST division, so how hard can that be? They should be fine.

'cept they play Bama and LSU (plus FSU)

Jul 31, 2014, 2:35 PM

gonna be a might tough.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2014, 2:31 PM

Coot radio yesterday were saying they believe Dabo Swinney. But they also said that Dabo would never leave Clemson b/c of what he has at Clemson. Believe or not but its true, they actually said that Clemson would be #4 to 6 best FB coaching jobs combining the SEC/ACC. I almost wreck my car when they said that. I could not believe I heard them right until they said it 3 or 4 times. I was expecting those die hard coots on there to have Clemson in their very bottom.

P/S They also said that the Clemson FB job was barely but, above the coot job. I think that all of them were on something. They may have been connected to a lie detector machine b/c 99.99999% of the time, they never let truth or facts get in their way of spinning it the way they want it to sound, period!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Kornbutt apologists...***

Jul 31, 2014, 2:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spurrier, PLEASE!***

Jul 31, 2014, 3:55 PM

Jul 31, 2014, 3:58 PM

It could be morris. Larry fedora was offensive coordinator there some years ago. I think muschamp will win this year though.

Yea, that Duke OC is going to be his savior....***

Jul 31, 2014, 4:02 PM

My question is...How glad is Tejas that Muschamp left for uf***

Jul 31, 2014, 4:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I think CDS is a Tiger unless 'Bama comes calling one day

Jul 31, 2014, 4:07 PM

but Morris is a real possibility. When Morris' offense holds up even "with all of his playmakers gone" - he's going to be the hottest commodity after this season...

I doubt UF will go with a Coordinator without Head Coaching

Jul 31, 2014, 5:27 PM

experience - they did it with Muschamp and so far it's not looking too good and I doubt Dabo will leave Clemson for UF. I would be more concerned about the domino effect that it would have on Morris' HCing possibilities

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 31, 2014, 5:58 PM

I think this might be our last year w/ Chad if the system holds true, but if Muschamp fails, they will not touch another Coordinator. They will only go proven HC.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic